Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

I'm depressed

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStar
I'm depressed. I've been moody lately and nothing seems to cheer me up. Any advice?

Emo Bunny

I love PewdiePie, minions and Pokemon.
Judge me!

I'm depressed

Posted By:
SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14
StarStarStarStar
I'm like that too. Ask your doctor or parent if you have depression. Or, read a funny book, watch a funny movie, chat with your friends (about HAPPY stuff that you actually LIKE), or write down how you're feeling. These things work for me usually.

SpaceKitty14

Fairy tales are more than true — not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. ♥ ♡ ♥
There are days when I just want to leave this earth, but then I remember: I'm beautiful. I'm worth it. Someone cares. I'm amazing. And so are you.
If you care you'll pass it on.

I'm depressed

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar

"SpaceKitty14" wrote:

I'm like that too. Ask your doctor or parent if you have depression. 

I'm sorry to but in but your parents can't tell you if you have depression, only a qualified health professional can.

Anyways, if you're seriously concerned, you should seek medical attention. If you think it's just one of those blah moods everyone gets, especially because of puberty, just smile and go for it. It will pass. Keep yourself occupied and with friends. smile

/// ♡ ///

fob siggy

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say i love pizza wins!-moved

LAST PERSON TO SAY Derp WINS!!

LAST PERSON TO SAY Derp WINS!!

~~Rename the person above you game~~

awnser the question the person above you asks

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.