Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

parent probs

Posted By:
emz526
emz526
Star
dear dish it I have been having such a hard time with my parents
I am constantly getting into fights with them and I'm sick of it help please

Ems526

parent probs

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar
If you fight with anyone the best thing to do is take the first step to "work it out"

I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything

parent probs

Posted By:
GlamourGodess
GlamourGodess
Star

"emz526" wrote:

dear dish it I have been having such a hard time with my parents

I am constantly getting into fights with them and I'm sick of it help please

dear emz526,

i feel like that with my parents too. Sometimes not only with them but also some of my relatives. You can talk to them, tell them what you really feel, if they don't listen. You send the ###### so they can read it.thats all i can say.. good luck..

parent probs

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
I fight with my parents a lot too. It's an age thing.
Try to compromise and see the problem in their shoes. The first step to solving a conflict is to understand and accept the other side of the story. You guys can calmly work things out.

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

parent probs

Posted By:
Year4fan9046
Year4fan9046
StarStarStarStarStar
I know what it feels like to be in a situation like this. I like to really try my best and focus on doing everything right, even though it doesn't always come out the way I wish it would. I still try. I just like to think positively and what benefits I would get if I stop being a brat. If you disagree on something or get into a small argument, just try and be calm. Don't make things worse by carrying on, because we all know how parents dominate. Try and keep quiet, sit around in your room and calm yourself down, it will all wear off in a few hours, that's what works for me. Love

dyfgfgfg

parent probs

Posted By:
Ashleexo
Ashleexo
StarStarStarStar
Yes, Year4fan9046 is right. Once I stopped being a brat and making things worse by carrying on things got alot better between my parents and I. The benefits of getting along with your parents are huge. And besides who like to be grounded,or worse.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos