Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Should I move with my dad?

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
Dear dish-it,

Should I move with my dad? He is so nice. He spoils me and is SO nice. But my mom is so rude and cruel to me. It seems like she hates me. She always yells at me, and if my friends say one rude thing (but when we're just playing) she gets mad and says I can't hang out with them anymore! She is SO mean. She is so  ungrateful, and mean. I just wanna run away. Should I live with my dad? She said I could. But if i move with my dad, I won't be able to see my grandparents and cousins etc.
Frustrated
Btw my mom kinda admited she hated me. I asked if she hated me she just rolled her eyes. 

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

Posted By:
LIFE121
LIFE121
Star
well I think well you should think about it I mean well do you want to see your family or being spoiled?
and your dad could be doing to get you maby he is worse than your mom I mean you reailly never know

Posted By:
legitmegit
legitmegit
Star
well youre in a tough situation try to talk to your mom ya know get to know her better then she might be nicer to you if not then mayb you should leave for a couple weeks then come back and ask her if she missed you if she didnt care then move in with your dad permanently   but try not to let him spoil you TO much and visit your other family members!
 (and make sure you don't always see your mom like this  Devil Angry )

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
I've been with my dad. he is SUPER nice. So I know he's nice.

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
Well ultimately only you can make that decision. Weigh out which parent is more comfortable to live with, which life would be better. Go with your heart.

Merry Christmas
Signature
I Support Equal Rights

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

The What Did You do Last Game

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

latest videos