Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My mom doesn't care about me. Help!!!

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
My mom doesnt care about me! She loves my younger sister. She's 4. Yesterday my sister spelled  BUNCH of water on the floor and lied to my mom saying she didn't. But when I went to go tell my mom this is what she said "I don't care! You go clean it up!". I didn't even spill it! My sister gets all the love and no one loves me. My grandma doesnt even love me. She invites my cousin over to spend nights at her house on the weekends, but no tome...ever. It feels like no one loves me. It really does. Also yesterday my sister kept messing with my while I was doing my homework. So when I told my mom on her, this is what she said "SO. I don't care". My mom doesn't even care. People always say i should look through life in her eyes but I do. And she's just plain old mean!No one understand me!! My mom kind of admitted she hated me. When I get in trouble (for things i dont even do) my mom gets mad at me and I get punished. When I try to tell her the REAL story why i'm getting in trouble, she doesn't understand! She tells her friends EVERYTHING that goes on in the house. Like the time she told her friends I was doing something I wasnt. And she had said my friends make me do stuff I dont want to. But that is NOT true. My mom is never nice to me. She is only nice to my younger sister. Frown I hate my life.

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

Posted By:
missy_ballet
missy_ballet
StarStarStarStar
Sorry to hear all that about you and your mom!
I don't think that you should "hate your life"!
I really don't have any advice, and I wish I did. Hopefully it gets better.
Have you tried talking to your father about what's going on?
I kinda go through something similar. My mother really doesn't pay much attention to me. It's almost as if she's too lenient with me. My father is gone for about 12 hours for his job and his commute, and he's really tired after work, but he will at least talk to me.
I'm the middle child with an older sister, who's not home much, and two younger brothers. My younger brothers seem to get all the attention from my mother.
But, as far as your situation, I would just suggest that you keep doing what's right and you know what you did and what you did not do.

DANCE
"The body says what words cannot."
-Martha Graham

thanks for reading my post!! please add me!!!!!

Posted By:
lil-cupcakeD
lil-cupcakeD
Star
omg, you sound exactly like me but instead my sister is eight. I feel like sometimes everything my sister does I get blamed for. Like once she drew on the walls and I got blamed for it, I guess just because you're older they expect "more." but we just can't do that. What you do is find your common interest and just do it a lot. Go outside ride your bike, draw,read. I personally love to read  Wink

Just keep swimming

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar
There is not much to do in this situation.  You can have a talk with her (a calm non arguing talk where you don't raise your voice) as for your mother... she sounds like my friends mother... she might not change with the gossip (I could be wrong) 

Trust me when I say that there are a lot of people in poorer situations than you. 
Your life in fact does not suck.

I know people who have no mother at all, (one of them lost there parents at 6 years old and was adopted by his grandfather who could care less about him)  Another whos father left him and his sickly mother to fend for themselves. Another whos father and towns people cold-bloodedly killed his mother in front of him. 

The thing im trying to say is:  even though there life's took a bad turn (and there world was crumbling) they still proceeded to stand back up and make the best of it.

im sure you can do the same in your situation.

You should not hate your life.  Its more precious than you or any one could understand.

I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm pretty sure your mom loves you. You should really read the article with a picture of a mom carrying a baby. That would help and your mom was probably in a bad mood.  I feel sad for you.

Converse!
Converse.

Posted By:
steel_dude
steel_dude
StarStarStar
Yeah, my parents don't care about me for real so I know how you feel...

I can be your best friend or worst nightmare
I can be your light in the darkness
Or the darkness in your light

Posted By:
country_gurl16
country_gurl16
StarStarStar
don't feel bad. my mother doesn't want anything to do with me cause she can't handle teenagers. she doesn't hlp my dad get my school stuff. 

-southern born and raised-

Posted By:
-orion-
-orion-
StarStarStar
Your mom is just trying to better you. With two kids, it can be stressful. Whilst taking care of bills, taxes, work, etc. Plus, parents always baby the youngest, it's unfair and can be aggravating.

Posted By:
PinkySarah
PinkySarah
StarStarStar
That is really bad..... I would probably get help from my daddy or die if my mommy treated me like that. I have a bro and he is 3, but my mommy doesn't give him ALL the love, and I'm really, really grateful for that. I feel really sorry for you..... tell me if there's anything I can do to help ya.  Frustrated

Peace out !

Posted By:
MonasYou
MonasYou
StarStarStarStar
Don't worry, I was feeling the same way a few days ago about my younger sister that's 7. 
What just happened with you and mom....is not good. I think MY best advice from what I went through, just try talking to your mom maybe? But if she said "So I don't care" then I don't really know WHY she would say that at all. Try talking to your mom if she's not busy and get this all worked out. YOUR the only one tht can stop this. It's really up to you. So whatever you do FIND out what's the reason, maybe. Talking o her is I think the best way.

Good luck,
Mona

"Stand up for your rights, even if it means standing ALONE." -Unknown.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos