Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Really Worried D':

Posted By:
AvaHeartfilia
AvaHeartfilia
Star
 Worried My mum and dad split up when I was little, but she found a new guy a few years back. Chris. And I always thought they were perfect for each other, but recently... they've been fighting. A lot. Even just about silly things, like if we talk during EastEnders mum will get really mad and her and Chris will fight and then I just want to DIE because I don't want them to fight. Me and Chris fight a lot as well and sometimes their fights are about me and they aren't supposed to fight! They are supposed to love each other and not argue 2 times a day! And I'm really worried that Chris is going to leave me and mum, which is really bad because he has the bigger salary so he pays more of the bills, and me and mum couldn't manage in this house on our own, so we'd have to move, but I have just started making friends here and EVERY SINGLE TIME I make some friends, I have to move away and It's just NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!! Sad I really don't want to move, but at this rate I think I may to if they fight anymore... and I just found out that my uncle Barry and his GF split up aswell, which is like Deja vu. Guy meets girl and they have a baby, they seem happy...then they start fighting, and the little baby girl is caught up in it and confused because she doesn't know whats going on, she doesn't know why her mummy's face was swollen, or why all she hears at night is shouting. I feel so sorry for her and bless her, Lena is only 6!

I just feel like my entire family is falling apart and I..I just want to give up on them. I just want to either die, or run away, but if I die Mum, would be really upset, but then they would understand how badly their fighting is affecting me, but then they would just fight more about whose fault it was, and if I run away, Mum would be so worried about me and I can't do that to her, but  Sad I just don't know what to do Sad Sad Please help?

Really Worried D':

Posted By:
Scourgeheart
Scourgeheart
StarStarStarStarStar
1. what exactly are the things that they fight about? Because that'll make a huge difference.

2. All parents fight. It's nothing new. Sometimes arguments can be good, because they may strengthen the family relationship and understanding. Just to figure stuff out.

Love thy neighbor as thyself
Huge Alicia

Jase and Etrigan
Cain

When I enter a party v v v

Everyone is beautiful, special, and has a purpose in this world. Yes, even you

Really Worried D':

Posted By:
AvaHeartfilia
AvaHeartfilia
Star
1. Well, to be honest they fight about everything and anything really. I can't think of one thing they fight about most....

2. Good point, but when they have been fighting for years, and its just getting worse, I really don't think its strengthening our relationships but thanks anyway. 

Really Worried D':

Posted By:
U'll so miss me
U'll so miss me
StarStarStarStar

Look hun, I know what ure dealing through..

But I think Your mom and chris are fighting bcz they r being normal
its normal to fight reallly and sometimes fightin really gets people more closer!!

You shouldnt think a lot bout moving and such bcz even if you did its for the best, ur mom is taking care of you and is raising you to be a great girl! 

You reallyyyy need to think bout helping you mom, remember that u can make friends anywhere! but you only got one mom, even if this chris left, she has you, and tht is a big thing for her! Youre the reason she'll get up on her feet and date again!! 

Dont run away!! Ever!!! Tht would be a mistake ! i did it once and was about to get in serious problems with strangers and i was soo scared! 

hun eveyrthing is fine and you shouldnt worry really! Everyone fights 

People come and go

but only important and loving ones stay :* 

Damon Salvatore.
Ian Hardings.
Enough said.

Really Worried D':

Posted By:
maddiepie221
maddiepie221
Star
1) My mom and dad fought for 9 years and broke up, after that my mom got married to a guy name Dave they fight off and on for REALLY stupid things. Even though my mom and dad are  not together they still fight but now my dad has a new girl friend and they love each other and so do my sister and me but my sister and my dad fight for no reason she says that he can not Kiss her or hug her or sleep with her but he and my sister are like BFFLS. What I am trying to say is that My family is just like your's and you should think about all the children/babies who's parents fight and leave their child that has to live in a foster home, You should be glad that you have a home. 

2) my Uncle and "aunt" had a baby a year ago they still live together but what is really messing my Cousin Mia up is their fighting and staying in bed till 12' o'clock and being so  attach to her mom but what i am trying to say is my Uncle Cody and "Aunt" Maggie fight a lot and I just worry too but I worry what Mia (1 years old) is going to turn Out to be.

Thanks,
Maddiepie221

Really Worried D':

Posted By:
LaurelBaby
LaurelBaby
StarStarStar
I'm really sorry u r in this mess.  There is some good advice on here.  I have never been in the position u r in right now but I have some friends who have been.  Let your mom and Chris know how their fighting is affecting u.  Talk to them but please dont run away.  That is no solution. 

Laurel

Really Worried D':

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
I wouldn't really worry about it. Don't worry - Their adults and they'll sort it out between themselves. If they split up then it's for the best.smile

Really Worried D':

Posted By:
applecrunch
applecrunch
Star
hiiiiiiiiiii ava iknow you dont know me but im kind of a problem solver i read your article i reall did cry i know your in pain please message me 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Is my house haunted?

What Should I Wear!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Describe the profile pic above you

What Should I Wear!

latest videos