Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My life is tearing apart

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
Ever since my dad and mom got into a divorce I felt like dying or just going away. I feel like i dont belong in this world. My mom yells at me for everything. She envies people I love. My brother bully me call me fat and everything. and everything else is just not fair. I really want to make everything go back to normal and my dad back together with my mom. its just so unfair.Frown Sad

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

My life is tearing apart

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar

This happens often to kids and teens. I've read it in books and have probably seen these happen in movies. Hopefully you have friends that can cheer you up! Good thing Christmas is coming! Family time xD

Converse!
Converse.

My life is tearing apart

Posted By:
luvliampayne
luvliampayne
StarStarStarStar

"Midapops" wrote:

Ever since my dad and mom got into a divorce I felt like dying or just going away. I feel like i dont belong in this world. My mom yells at me for everything. She envies people I love. My brother bully me call me fat and everything. and everything else is just not fair. I really want to make everything go back to normal and my dad back together with my mom. its just so unfair.Frown Sad
Frown I think u should talk to ur mom and tell her how this is making u feel. And tell her about ur brother and that he is hurting ur feelings. lots of kids feel the same way and im sure that ur friends will understand and cheer u up.   

KEEP CALM
AND
LOVE HOT COCOA

IVE GOT A KITTY AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!

The video diaries!
my boys Big Grin
Binka
that's my bird smile
I still love this song!

Perfect song by 1D!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos