Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

I feel like my mom is replacing me.

Posted By:
itsaworldforsatan
itsaworldforsatan
StarStar
Well my moms is getting married to the guy (who i really dislike) and he has a daughter, who is 9 years old. And ever since, she has started dating him she hasn't be paying at lot a attention to me and my sister. I feel like shes replacing us. And i told her that and she told that my feelings are crap. And she still hasn't changed anything. 
 What can i do? 

Posted By:
diamondworld143
diamondworld143
Star
ok well that dosent mean aything she just wants love but that man she is marrying could leave the next day u never u are her daughter u are not being replaced she cant replace u u are her daughter and that man is just a new person to the bunch!

DIAMONDWORLD143

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
I doubt she's actually replacing you. She most likely wants the guy's daughter to feel loved and comfortable. Maybe you need to talk to her again and explain in detail what you're feeling and suggest what you could do to fix it? Ask her to have some time with just you and her or something. 

/// ♡ ///

fob siggy

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Why isn't gum allowed in school?

LAST PERSON TO SAY Derp WINS!!

-TRICKY QUESTION-