Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Dad hates me, my siblings and cousins

Posted By:
Pallo
Pallo
Star
My dad is my worst enemy ever! He yells at me, my brothers and my little cousins for no reason. I can tell my oldest brother anything but when it comes to my dad he says "I don't care!". He yells at my little cousins because they cry and want to be with me. He has completely shut me out of his life. I don't live with my mom and I don't even know her so I can't ask her for help. What can I do to get my dad to stop being awful to me, my cousins and brothers?!  

Love me or hate me. Be jealous of me or be happy for me. I dont care

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I am sorry your going through this drama with your dad right now.  It sounds like he is stressed and pressured cos he is looking after you by himself  and your cousins is about.  It sounds like he does love you but he is having the hard time coping himself right now. 

Why dont you ask him if there is anything you can do to help out [do the dishes, wash clothes, hoover, change the sheets ect without him having to ask you first[ and try you know tidying up and helping him organise the meals.  Do what you can to help.

Let him have like one hour to himself every now and again so he can relax too  Work out the schedule with him for the next week so he knows what he has to do and what you will do to help. Let him  watch a sport on the tv - make him the popcorn and let him  enjoy little things too.  He  needs time to relax too. 

I really hope everything works out and I does think your Dad really loves you and he could just do with the little break every now and again too. Love

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
Pallo
Pallo
Star
Thanks

Love me or hate me. Be jealous of me or be happy for me. I dont care

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Your welcome. 

Sit down with your dad and figure out the plan of who is gonna do what and the schedule

You and your dad is the team. Work together.

Good luck mate smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How to put pic on my bio?

How to put pic on my bio?

What, happened.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos