Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Definite Daddy Issues

Posted By:
One_And_Only3
One_And_Only3
Star

My dad and I have never gotten along, we are exact opposites, he left us when I was like four. But he shows up whenever he wants to on his own time. I have to say this. I hate him. I seriously cant say I love him, he always does something to make me dislike him. I try to talk to my mom about him, but she thinks I am just asking for attention, so I gave up. He is insensitive, and says stupid inappropriate things all the time. He is an embarrassment sometimes, he has no heart. He doesn't really care , he is selfish. And if you think this is biased... if you met him you'd change your mind in a flash... I honest never want my parents back together, they are a bad combination, a lot like socks and sandals.... uh no.  

Rina Marie(: xoxo

Definite Daddy Issues

Posted By:
IceThatHockey107
IceThatHockey107
StarStarStarStar
My father was in my life when I was younger and was abusive. He left then for years, and came back. He takes us when he so chooses and my mom makes us go see him. It's so tough because as much as my younger siblings love him, I just can't comprehend it. They were to little so they don't understand. Having only one parent is really hard. It's hard trying to love someone you don't either. I don't understand you fully because I didn't walk in your shoes but I kinda feel similar about it. Comment me!

Definite Daddy Issues

Posted By:
One_And_Only3
One_And_Only3
Star
Wow, you kind of inspire me. My younger siblings are the only reason I continue to try.... Its nice to hear from someone who gets it though(: thanks!

Definite Daddy Issues

Posted By:
IceThatHockey107
IceThatHockey107
StarStarStarStar
Oh trust me, I only stay strong for my siblings and a select few friends also. But we all need a reason to stay strong

Definite Daddy Issues

Posted By:
One_And_Only3
One_And_Only3
Star
I get that, I want to give up sometimes.. but people count on me.. like my mom she.. well she is dying because she only has one lung left and it gets worst everyday. I am kinda the glue in my family.. if I didn't stay strong, I don't know if they'd stay together...

Definite Daddy Issues

Posted By:
IceThatHockey107
IceThatHockey107
StarStarStarStar
I'm sorry to hear that, for me, it feels like my family needs me so much but never realizes they do and maybe I'm selfish. But when I think about being god I feel like that's selfish to

Definite Daddy Issues

Posted By:
One_And_Only3
One_And_Only3
Star

That's not selfish, I get that. They may not realize they need you now, but I can definently tell from what you've told me, that you are a major importance. I feel like that sometimes, I mean I say that I don't think they will last without me, well that makes me sound selfish but its all I have to hold on too.

Definite Daddy Issues

Posted By:
IceThatHockey107
IceThatHockey107
StarStarStarStar
Yeah, it get hard

Definite Daddy Issues

Posted By:
One_And_Only3
One_And_Only3
Star

Yeah, I'm pretty much taking it one day at a time..

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Mackenzie's one year anniversary on kw!

What's your forum post count?

latest videos