Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Misunderstood....

Posted By:
_Jaxx_
_Jaxx_
Star
Heyy Everyone reading this... I need your help....
Im Jax, and the important thing you should know about me is.. Im Emo/Scene... Just not a cutter. 
I told my parents THREE Years ago that I was Emo... To this day my mom does not like it and she doesn't accept me for who I am.. The big thing is she does not like any of my friends or anything I do. She doesn't like what I wear. But she buys me the cloths. This past week we got into a big fight about how I need for girlfriends and I need to stop hanging out with all the guys. But I tried to explain that in Middle school I lost all my girlfriends when a problem came up. Also when I was bullied for many different things. I was kind of able to handle it.. But not really.. This Past Thanksgiving Weekend we had family over and I had to clean my room.. Well my mom told me that the room can wait and I should come down and play a game with them... Sooo I did and I won the game (out-smarted the family)... When We finished My mom came over and gave me a hug and kiss. She NEVER does that. This got me very furious because she was being soo fake. So I went upstairs and played with my knife because a Knife is my best friend.. And I started Cutting into my wall to get my anger out... Then I Started to cry...
Do you Guys have any ideas before this breaks me down to the point that I Take The Knife And End My Life?
Thanks Guys..... /:

Misunderstood....

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
idk wut to do O__O sorry wait someone else reply x3 

Misunderstood....

Posted By:
_Jaxx_
_Jaxx_
Star
Thanks, I Dont either. I almost ran away Last weekend too 

Misunderstood....

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"_Jaxx_" wrote:

Thanks, I Dont either. I almost ran away Last weekend too
omggg :o  

Misunderstood....

Posted By:
_Jaxx_
_Jaxx_
Star
Yeah its been prettty Harsh over here with my mom..
My Dad is trying to help me out, but its not really working...
And If you go to my Page, and you look at my "written by me" ... there is a song i wrote Tuesday its about my mom and all the haters out there

Misunderstood....

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"_Jaxx_" wrote:

Yeah its been prettty Harsh over here with my mom..

My Dad is trying to help me out, but its not really working...

And If you go to my Page, and you look at my "written by me" ... there is a song i wrote Tuesday its about my mom and all the haters out there
aw i'm sorry to hear that!! Frown Nose 

Misunderstood....

Posted By:
Theocrat Lock
Theocrat
StarStarStarStar

"_Jaxx_" wrote:

My mom came over and gave me a hug and kiss.

"_Jaxx_" wrote:

So I went upstairs and played with my knife because a Knife is my best friend.. And I started Cutting into my wall to get my anger out... Then I Started to cry...

edgy #rude

i am neurotic and totally illogical

Misunderstood....

Posted By:
mowill007
mowill007
StarStarStar
She's your mom, and usually they know what's best for you. maybe you should take into consideration a few of her suggestions. think about what you value most in life. spend a day in her shoes.

"If you can't fly, then run,if you can't run, then walk, if you can't walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, keep moving forward."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Misunderstood....

Posted By:
mowill007
mowill007
StarStarStar

don't run away. my sister did that, and the cops picked her up and she lied to him. she got into huge trouble. now she is three inches away from a criminal record. but she's actually a really sweet girl

"If you can't fly, then run,if you can't run, then walk, if you can't walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, keep moving forward."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Misunderstood....

Posted By:
mowill007
mowill007
StarStarStar
haters gonna hate. just ignore them

-Martin Luther King Jr.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Type in the face you have on right now

Type in the face you have on right now

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Post a Number with your eyes closed

what is your first name

latest videos