Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Most Messed Up Famiily...help...

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3072
I really don't know what to do anymore. My entire family is now a wreck. I used to have a lot of support (me being a teen mom), but now it seems like my entire family has turned on me.
My eldest brother Ryan used to care about me and love me more than anything in his life. I was his ababy sister. He's whole world. But he's older now, and now has a girlfriend, Cassie. Cassie is really rude and controling. I see it all the time. Whenever Ryan agree's to babysit my daughter, and his neice Riley so I can go to school and get an education, Cassie refuses and complains to him that he never listens to her, meanwhile he always does whatever she wants.
My older brother Jake, is two years older than I am. His world also used to revolve around me. Untill he moved to live with his girlfriend Felicity. Unlike Cassie I love Felicity, and she's not the problem. The problem is when Ryan and Cassie refused to babysit Riley, I'd go to Jake to watch her. And it was easy to visit him because he lived next door. Now his and Felicity's house is all the way across the city.
My older sister, I'm not revealing her name, suprised I'm even talking about her, was arrested a few months ago and sentenced to five years in prison. I just hate her.
My younger sister Max,is only a year younger than I am, but it seems like she now hates me. Whenever I see her in the hallways at school she always ignores me, pretending I don;t even exsist. She even flat out denied that she was my sister to her friends!
My father is a comlete jerk now. He used to really support me and love me no matter what I did. But lately he's just been a total downer. If it takes me a little longer to get home from school than usual (I'm actually volenteering with my teachers to get community hours) and I get home a little late.He flips out on me and grounds me. It's gotten to the point where he's threatening to kick me out and take full custody of my baby.
My mother was divorced from my father when I was very young. She could care less about everyone in my family. She cheated on my dad a lot and my sister Max could possibly not even be my father's because my mother cheated on him shortly before she told us she was having a baby. I haven't seen her since I was ten years old.
HELP ME!

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Most Messed Up Famiily...help...

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
Member since:
August, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2954
-Thinks of a solution-

*.


Most Messed Up Famiily...help...

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13142
i don't really know what to say Frustrated Nose 

sometimes friends are more there for you than family uh o.O 

that was a lot to read so uh
i don't know what to say.

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink




DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Most Messed Up Famiily...help...

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3072

"brunostar" wrote:

i don't really know what to say Frustrated Nose 



sometimes friends are more there for you than family uh o.O 



that was a lot to read so uh

i don't know what to say.

Thanks for trying. Frown

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Most Messed Up Famiily...help...

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51043
It seems like you're in a very difficult situation so I think the best way to approach it is to tackle each issue individually.. I think your priority should be your baby, you need to ensure that there's always someone there to take care of him/her. Do you have any other family members nearby?

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.


Most Messed Up Famiily...help...

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3072

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

It seems like you're in a very difficult situation so I think the best way to approach it is to tackle each issue individually.. I think your priority should be your baby, you need to ensure that there's always someone there to take care of him/her. Do you have any other family members nearby?
 
No. The rest of my family lives in the U.S or another province in Canada. I'm really scared for her. Sometimes I can't even go to school because I have nobody to watch my baby (it's a girl so you know in advance.) I have no idea what happened to us. And it really sucks. 

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Most Messed Up Famiily...help...

Posted By:
ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1380

"goldenlocks24" wrote:



"GawjussGracieex" wrote:


It seems like you're in a very difficult situation so I think the best way to approach it is to tackle each issue individually.. I think your priority should be your baby, you need to ensure that there's always someone there to take care of him/her. Do you have any other family members nearby?
 
No. The rest of my family lives in the U.S or another province in Canada. I'm really scared for her. Sometimes I can't even go to school because I have nobody to watch my baby (it's a girl so you know in advance.) I have no idea what happened to us. And it really sucks. 


Hmm... Did you ever tried calling them? Like call them and ask them could you live over there or maybe they come help you?


Want advice? Ask me, or look at my blogs. smile


Most Messed Up Famiily...help...

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3072

"ChickenGoPowPow" wrote:



"goldenlocks24" wrote:








"GawjussGracieex" wrote:




It seems like you're in a very difficult situation so I think the best way to approach it is to tackle each issue individually.. I think your priority should be your baby, you need to ensure that there's always someone there to take care of him/her. Do you have any other family members nearby?
 
No. The rest of my family lives in the U.S or another province in Canada. I'm really scared for her. Sometimes I can't even go to school because I have nobody to watch my baby (it's a girl so you know in advance.) I have no idea what happened to us. And it really sucks. 


Hmm... Did you ever tried calling them? Like call them and ask them could you live over there or maybe they come help you?

I do call them all the time. Mostly my aunt. She wants custody of me and my sister, but I don't wanna have to leave my boyfriend. 

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Most Messed Up Famiily...help...

Posted By:
ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1380

"goldenlocks24" wrote:



"ChickenGoPowPow" wrote:








"goldenlocks24" wrote:


















"GawjussGracieex" wrote:








It seems like you're in a very difficult situation so I think the best way to approach it is to tackle each issue individually.. I think your priority should be your baby, you need to ensure that there's always someone there to take care of him/her. Do you have any other family members nearby?
 
No. The rest of my family lives in the U.S or another province in Canada. I'm really scared for her. Sometimes I can't even go to school because I have nobody to watch my baby (it's a girl so you know in advance.) I have no idea what happened to us. And it really sucks. 


Hmm... Did you ever tried calling them? Like call them and ask them could you live over there or maybe they come help you?

I do call them all the time. Mostly my aunt. She wants custody of me and my sister, but I don't wanna have to leave my boyfriend. 


Maybe it's best to live with your Aunt. I understand you don't want to leave your boyfriend, but I think it's the best idea sense you don't know anything else. 


Want advice? Ask me, or look at my blogs. smile


Most Messed Up Famiily...help...

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12317
i dont know sorry o.o my family hates me too and i made a wish.. had a great family smile i is not read your whole thread so 


← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Chess or Checkers?

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Chess or Checkers?

latest videos