Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Insecure

Posted By:
TwilightMegaFan
TwilightMegaFan
StarStarStarStar

I get really insecure about my face, my clothes, and.. my everything. I just think I'm not good enough for people Frown Every time I go to school, I have to hide behind a fake smile. Is there any way to stop being so insecure?

♥TwilightMegaFan♥
My fave movies are twilight (duh), hunger games/catching fire, and pitch perfect

I Love my Friends

Girly girl

I love to post in forum games, msg me if you have a good one.

Jacob, Edward, and Bella

I love Dance Moms! Tongue Out Chole is my favorite, but Maddy is 2nd.

Insecure

Posted By:
dogfobia
dogfobia
StarStarStarStar

I would be confident in myself and know that you shouldn't feel bad about who you are. I would also recommend listening to What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction. Big Grin

louDumb PeasantLouliam and louis slipping

And I'll be gone gone tonight
The fire beneath my feet is burning bright
The way that I been holdin' on so tight
With nothing in between ~ Story of My Life by 1D

Insecure

Posted By:
ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow
StarStarStarStarStar

"TwilightMegaFan" wrote:

I get really insecure about my face, my clothes, and.. my everything. I just think I'm not good enough for people Frown Every time I go to school, I have to hide behind a fake smile. Is there any way to stop being so insecure?

Well, you're acting like me.
But you have to accept yourself. No matter how you look in clothes or in public.
You can't change who you really is, so express yourself.
You shouldn't be insecure. Someone will find you good enough, I promise. smile

Want advice? Ask me, or look at my blogs. smile

Insecure

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
Everyone feels insecure at times. It's a normal feeling as you're growing up. You just can't let it get to you. You have to push through and do what you want. The only thing to do is just to ignore your thoughts about it and just go do what you want. You'll eventually gain confidence as you get older, and as you do more and let yourself be you.

Merry Christmas
Signature
I Support Equal Rights

Insecure

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
oh dont think like that, be yourself smile

Insecure

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

Everyone feels insecure at times. It's a normal feeling as you're growing up. You just can't let it get to you. You have to push through and do what you want. The only thing to do is just to ignore your thoughts about it and just go do what you want. You'll eventually gain confidence as you get older, and as you do more and let yourself be you.

Insecure

Posted By:
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly
StarStarStarStarStar
Its not like you can change who you are. So why bother wasting time hating yourself?
Learn to love yourself and others around you because no matter what you wear, you look like, you talk or how your face looks you are still beautiful. If you feel so uncomfortable about yourself just know that someone else is think 'She is so much prettier than me' about you! Ignore the things you hate about yourself and start looking for what you love about yourself. Another thing, start practicing to be confident about yourself. Love yourself. You would than realize that you are never 'not' good enough for people. Be someone that you love and people will love you back. (':
My best friend had the same problem and I asked her to stop looking for things which she hates about herself and start looking for something she liked about herself. It could be your nails, your smile, dimple, fingers or eyes! I can assure you that she is so much better than she was and won't ask me 'Will this/that person hate me for being me?'. She loves herself for being her and realized (FINALLY!) that she is beautiful just the way she is and actually says to me 'I don't care about what people say anymore because I know I'm better than they give me credit for.'.
And by the way, appearance is not the actual thing that matters. Its your personality.
Would you like to talk to someone with absolute no personality?
Ever heard the phrase 'Beauty is only skin deep'?

If you aim any post on forums towards me, do share it with me, I don't really bother checking my news feed so I may never know you said anything.

Insecure

Posted By:
Brendiii_12
Brendiii_12
Star
Your happiness and confidence should never depend on the approval of others. Everyone is insecure, find confidence in what you love and what you are good at. I for example move on past them. If people don't want to talk to me because of my looks then  Great I don't want to be friends with people like that. Those same people say they are better? That's a lie, I'm a better person cuz I don't judge. See what I'm saying, don't live for others. Be yourself ad appreciate it. I'm probably the tallest girl in my grade, well I'm a great basketball player.  I'm he only girl who speaks Spanish, awesome I have an A+. I'm not a prep, people feel they can approach me and say hi without being scared. His is way better than being popular ad "secure".  It's ok if you are not somebody else's idea of perfect or beautiful they are wrong anyways. smile

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

The Rush

The Rush

latest videos