Thumb
Lock
yes he does this when hes mad at me

MsMcGucci

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

How old is your brother? If he's younger then your parents should be punishing him for it. If he's a bit older you should tell the police. I know it's not fun to tell on family but it sounds like he as anger issues and he really needs help.

My Art

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

How old is your brother? If he's younger then your parents should be punishing him for it. If he's a bit older you should tell the police. I know it's not fun to tell on family but it sounds like he as anger issues and he really needs help.
"If he's younger then your parents"  *facepalm*

and you should definitely tell. If I was there I'd sort him out coz Imma black belt but i aint so u should tell

You’re not deep. You’re not an intellectual. You’re not an artist. You’re not a critic. You’re not a poet. You just have internet access.

If in doubt, Google.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Get help NOW. Tell your parents, a teacher you trust, the school counselor, or another adult you trust. Nobody deserves to be abused that way. Get someone to talk to your brother. Call the police if you need to.
Best of luck!

RainbowAnimeFreak~

''If you can't be a pencil and write someone's happiness, then at least try to be an eraser and erase their sadness away''

Because I can, thats why.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity