Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Why?

Posted By:
Lovekyla13
Lovekyla13
Star
I have this habit of pushing away everyone who cares about me. I've had a really bad past and I'm not sure why I'm always pushing them away. I had a boyfriend and he cared so much about me but when he started asking questions and asking about me I shut down and dumbed him. What is love? It hurts so much to be in love. I got adopted 7 yrs ago because my mom did ##### and my dad left me when I was born because he didn't want me. My aunt Audrey pasted away 3 months ago and my grandma pasted awy last year. My friend Dax Dixison pasted away by someone shooting him last month. My mom got me a consular when I was adopted but I don't like talking to him. I hate keepig things in side. I feel so lonely but I'm surrounded by people who love me. My brother makes fun of me and says I have ADD, some kind of disorder. My consular diagnosed me with ADHD and depression. I got bullied for years and I still do, they used to write about me in the bathroom stalls.. Does God hate me? I dont trust any one and im scared because Im losted and I don't know What to do. I want to move on and help those in need but I can't because I can't even help my self. What do I do?? Please help me! Kila Montgomery

Why?

Posted By:
bunnylovergirl02
bunnylovergirl02
StarStarStar
Aw, that is really crappy. :( Nobody should get bullied. Its cruel and unfair. I'm so sorry for the death of your aunt, your friend, and your grandma. Frown That's really sad. My aunt recently died. Frown I'm sad. Frown Death is sad. But talk to your mom about  how you feel. It may be weird, but it can benefit you and your mom. As for the therapist, I agree with you. I don't go to one, but my mom said I should because of my severe anxiety. Frown If I did go to a therapist , I wouldn't wanna talk to mine either.Why would a stranger whose  getting paid good money to talk to me really and truly care about me?  But talk to your mom. About the bullying too. Stand up for yourself. If you feel unsafe though, TALK TO THE TEACHER!!! It may seem weird, but if it helps you in the end, I say its worth it. Ok? Hope I helped. Stay strong, honey, stay strong. smile "Remember to smile and show the world you'll make through, because you are you and remember to stick with your awesome crew." Hope things get better in your near future. ​BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND YOU"LL MAKE IT THOUGH!!!!  
Love ya! smile Love

I Love bunnies and pigs and dogs!Plus seals! And sloths! I am totes friendly so friend me please! I also love music!

Why?

Posted By:
europoor Lock
europoor
Star
lel

he does it for free

Why?

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm sorry -for all of this; the bullying (people make me very angry sometimesBig Frown), your friend, your aunt, your grandma...  Sad  

-I can understand that it can be hard to talk about your feelings -gosh! I hate to talk about mine, but sometimes I feel like I need to. Sometimes I feel like I don't know how Frown (If you want, we can talk. It doesn't have to be anything personal -or it can be *shrug* Just say what you want to say.  I understand why you push people away, you've had a hard past. You're trying to get through the present. If you would like to be friends, I'm won't just leave you  -so be warned!)

-What is love? It''s truly caring for someone, when you have their best interest at heart. You're probably asking about that in terms of dating, so sorry... I don't really know about that.

-My oldest brother has ADD, I have friends who have ADHD, my neighbor -and "little sister"- has autism, one of my best friends used to go through depression, but nothing is wrong with them. Nothing's wrong with you! Don't worry about your brother. I don't what compels him to make fun of you. It's cruel, not funnyMad (Eh. I wanted to say something else, but I'm not entirely sure how to word it...)

-Does God hate you? No! Certainly not! Sorry if this sounds preachy: We don't always see the reason for what we go through -what we feel He makes us go through, but there is is one and it's far greater than we could have imagined. God loves you. Yes you, with all your imperfections, with all your flaws. (Uh! Sorry I'm reminding myself of songs... )

Meheh... ? I'm going to stop here. I hope this helps. Feel free to talk to me about anythingsmile I mean it. 

Why?

Posted By:
europoor Lock
europoor
Star

"american_brit" wrote:

I'm sorry -for all of this; the bullying (people make me very angry sometimesBig Frown), your friend, your aunt, your grandma...  Sad  

-I can understand that it can be hard to talk about your feelings -gosh! I hate to talk about mine, but sometimes I feel like I need to. Sometimes I feel like I don't know how Frown (If you want, we can talk. It doesn't have to be anything personal -or it can be *shrug* Just say what you want to say.  I understand why you push people away, you've had a hard past. You're trying to get through the present. If you would like to be friends, I'm won't just leave you  -so be warned!)

-What is love? It''s truly caring for someone, when you have their best interest at heart. You're probably asking about that in terms of dating, so sorry... I don't really know about that.

-My oldest brother has ADD, I have friends who have ADHD, my neighbor -and "little sister"- has autism, one of my best friends used to go through depression, but nothing is wrong with them. Nothing's wrong with you! Don't worry about your brother. I don't what compels him to make fun of you. It's cruel, not funnyMad (Eh. I wanted to say something else, but I'm not entirely sure how to word it...)

-Does God hate you? No! Certainly not! Sorry if this sounds preachy: We don't always see the reason for what we go through -what we feel He makes us go through, but there is is one and it's far greater than we could have imagined. God loves you. Yes you, with all your imperfections, with all your flaws. (Uh! Sorry I'm reminding myself of songs... )

Meheh... ? I'm going to stop here. I hope this helps. Feel free to talk to me about anythingsmile I mean it. 

good post, I rate it 7/10

he does it for free

Why?

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar

"europoor" wrote:

good post, I rate it 7/10

Danka!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Chuggington Winter Snow Party – Live Show

Salvation Army Charity Collection Drive

Deck The Mall With Jolly – Christmas handb...

Deck The Mall With Jolly – Christmas Carol...

Chugg-ful of Fun At The Park

how much time it takes you to get ready

latest videos