Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My sister ruins EVERYTHING!!

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
Seriously! My mom treats her better than me. She always gets mad at me when my sister does so,etching she always says ' take the blame for your mistakes ' but its never me! When my sister bothers me and never listen and when I go to tell my mom, she just ignores me or just stares at me. But when I yell at my sister for bothering me, she just yells at me and sends me to my room.

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

Posted By:
Lia4Ever
Lia4Ever
StarStar
My mom just gave me better advice,go outside on a bench or something and just talk to her maturely about how you feel Love
That was my mom's advice,I think thats better

♥Lia's Life Coaching♥
♥Have A Problem? ♥
♥Ask Me For Advice♥
♥I've Experienced It All ♥

Posted By:
KayleighhBayBay
KayleighhBayBay
StarStarStarStar
My parents are the exact same. I have five little sisters, and my parents have so many double standards for me just because I am older. For example, my sister Alyssa (who is only a year younger than me) asks to go places, and my parents say yes whether her chores are done or not. If I ask, I have to do mine and everyone else's' chores. They do the same thing with school, if I make lower than an 80, in any class I get grounded. I loose my phone, laptop, and I have to stay at home. If my sisters make a 70, my parents give them rewards for it. Now, if my sisters weren't good at school, that would make sense, but they are actually a-b students. I usually ignore it, and sometimes when it gets really annoying I tell them that it isn't fair..

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
I know it's tough. Having a sibling or siblings is terrible sometimes. Talk to your mom in private and explain what's going on and how you feel, calmly and maturely. Hopefully she will listen and consider your point of view!

Name

Signature

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
It's complicated being the older sibling but you've got to tell your mom what really happened. I know you've tried that but tell her slowly and calmly after everything is sorted out. She'll listen to you then.

Converse!
Converse.

Posted By:
xXCuteforeverXx Lock
xXCuteforeverXx
Star
I know how u feel my sis is 22 months younger than me and she gets away with anything!! Once she hit my bro and hen blamed it on me!!!! I was grounded for 2 weeks!!

Posted By:
yoku026
yoku026
StarStarStarStar
For me the best way is stay quiet when your sister bothers you. Don't yell at her, just ignore her and go to another room. Once it gets reaally annoying, keep quiet and go to your mom. Talk to her, give explanation about your situation but don't blame anyone.

PSHOOOH

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

I know it's tough. Having a sibling or siblings is terrible sometimes. Talk to your mom in private and explain what's going on and how you feel, calmly and maturely. Hopefully she will listen and consider your point of view!

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥

Posted By:
Avivi186
Avivi186
StarStar

OMG!!!!! Midapops you are just like me. It's so annoying that Gili gets it all and me the oldest prettiest cutest sweetest sister DOESN'T GET ANYTHING!!!!

It's not fair, I understand you 100%.

☺The Girl Who Experienced It All☺
♥♥♥♥♥Avivi186♥♥♥♥♥

Posted By:
RuRuChan
RuRuChan
StarStarStar
I'm so sorry about that. I have a 17 year old sister who gets whatever she wants and...it stresses me out. It's ok to feel annoyed. Maybe you can carry around a camera phone and film everything. Then show it to your mum. I always do that and now I don't have to get blamed all the time! smile If that doesn't help try explaining to her what you didn't mean to do and what you meant to do at a quiet time where she isn't busy and in a bad mood. She should understand and help you out. Also try asking your friends for advice and your teacher and everyone here on KidzWorld. Make lots of topics on your problems. Glad to help out smile

-RuRuChan smile
I love posting in the forums! They're amazing! My
fave sections are Dear-Dish It, Roleplay Central
and Random!!!
Oh and BTW, can you guys check out my blog? I
post daily and I'm sure that those posts are
really good!!

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

NOT ANYMORE!

Five Letter Change

WHY!

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos