Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My Parent's hate me :(

Posted By:
RainbowAllyBear
RainbowAllyBear
Star
I'm a lesbian and my parents hate me for it, my depression is now really bad im scared

Posted By:
nahnah345
nahnah345
Star
Don't worry everything will end up ok in the end. smile 

~ smile ~

Posted By:
Myneedforyou
Myneedforyou
Star
Things will work out in the end don't worry about it even if they get angry at you it wont change the fact that you are who you are so just dont lose hope

Posted By:
missy_ballet
missy_ballet
StarStarStarStar

I don't think that your parents "hate you"!
They just might not understand!
I think it's great that you told them that you are a lesbian!
That must have taken a lot of courage!
I'm Bi and I still have not told me parents!
Try not to let it get you depressed! Try to talk to them and hopefully they will accept how you are!

DANCE
"The body says what words cannot."
-Martha Graham

thanks for reading my post!! please add me!!!!!

Posted By:
Bloodybear
Bloodybear
StarStarStarStar
aw ..I'm sorry to hear that, Frown hope u feel better now.

lululu
dont wake me up ,_, dont wanna school

bloody hell
buddy help~

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
I know I'm going to sound really terrible for saying this, but I don't know why you posted this here. No one online can really help you. If you're truly concerned go talk to a doctor. None of us can do anything for you. You have to help yourself by taking a step and telling an adult, such as a teacher, school counselor, or doctor about what's going on.
There's a difference between being depressed and having depression. I want to share these quotes with you from an article I read that I think explains it very well.

"I have those times where I start crying while brushing my teeth and I'm not sure why. We've all experienced this to an extent. You go through a patch where staying in bed all day isn't just the better option -- it's the only one. But as blue as things may look at that point, a lot of us are lucky enough to have the ability to say "I'm feeling depressed," as opposed to "I have depression."

There's a big difference between those statements, and the key word is feeling."

"Let's call my friend Hubert. Why? Because Hubert is a funny name, and nothing about this situation is funny.

Hubert went through some life changes. Some things turned out less than desirable for him, but all in all, Hubert would agree that nothing terrible happened to him. This is a common misconception about depression -- you don't have to have a traumatic home life, a horrible experience or witness the death of a loved one to become depressed. Depression has no rhyme or reason. It just happens."

You said you feel as if your parents don't accept that you're lesbian which leads me to think that is a possible cause for you to feel depressed, but it doesn't cause depression.  I'm sorry that you have to go through that, and that is definitely a concern for you to talk about with a trusted adult. But  posting about it on the internet isn't going to fix anything or help you cope with feelings. You know yourself best, but you should leave it to the professionals to guide you through it.

Good luck.

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
GaaraLove
GaaraLove
StarStarStar
My mom is always making me mad. For instance, when my little brother set the house on fire she blamed me because it started in my room even though she knew that I was asleep when it started. Another time when I told her that I was bi she screamed at me until my ears bled. I could take up a lot of my time doing this but I'm stopping there

Symmetry is EVERYTHING!
------------------------------------------------------------------
So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal

Posted By:
LockDanceNation101
LockDanceNation101
StarStarStar

"missy_ballet" wrote:

I don't think that your parents "hate you"!

They just might not understand!

I think it's great that you told them that you are a lesbian!

That must have taken a lot of courage!

I'm Bi and I still have not told me parents!

Try not to let it get you depressed! Try to talk to them and hopefully they will accept how you are!

Well wat else can she say for them to understand? Really?

4 girls and 4 guys = LOCKDANCENATION

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Don't worry about it, soon they'll accept it and move on.Big Grin

Posted By:
creativewonder
creativewonder
Star
They are probably just having a hard time accepting it but don't worry im sure they dont hate you

Do you wanna build a snowman?

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What do you think of today's culture?

latest videos