Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My mom is ALWAYS on her phone!

Posted By:
lizardgeckos
lizardgeckos
StarStar
My mom has been completely ignoring us on her phone. On time, she and my step dad were trting to have a serious conversationm and my mom was chatting away with online friends, saying stuff, but not listening to my response. She goes outside and smokes and chat every like 15 minutes. And when she is inside, she is still on the phoneone time, at like 11, I heard the ##### #### ringing go off. My brother asked why it was going off, and she said stop, then She picked up the phone and went and sat in the car. This happened while my stepdad was asleep. My stepdad thinks she is cheating on him. My mom had my baby brother with him, and if hey get divorced, I might loose my brother. I dont know what to do. One time she was up at 3 am and chatting with people, online friends. Guys.

"Saving one animal will not change the world, but, surley, it will change the world for one animal."

"GO TO SLEEP" -jeff the killer
"You shouldn't have done that." -BEN drowned
-CREEPYPASTA IS AWESOME-

Posted By:
DragonSlayerX
DragonSlayerX
Star
I think you should try to a talk with her and of she won't listen make her listen. Tell her how you and the rest of the family feels.

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
^^ I think you should tell her but if she still doesn't care then tell another adult. Hopefully you can trust this adult. If you don't want to lose your brother than join some program where someone can adopt you.

Converse!
Converse.

Posted By:
BellaRuby123
BellaRuby123
Star
My sister won't leave me alone and she's so anoying and when she hurts me she run's off crying [or shuld I say fake crying] so I know what its like my mums just the same what you should do is fall over and then put your face in a hot bath so it looks like your sweating and she will listen to evry thing u say. smile

meganvG

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
You need to talk to your mum and tell her how everyone is feeling.

I does agree with you that her attention is diverted for sure.  I dunno what you should do but if it was me I would ask her who is she talking to and ask her to give you time in her life. And agree what times shes not gonna be on the phone. 

I does hope everything works out and especially with you staying with your half brother.  I am not sure that your younger brother would get to move fully with your step dad.

Good luck and I hope it works out Love 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge

Posted By:
Keekeow
Keekeow
StarStarStarStarStar
You need to speak with your mother about this problem. She needs to pay more attention. Shes in your family as well, if the chat doesn't work, hide her phone until she promises to stay off it for a while. 

I am a homestucker.
This has affected me:
I am odd.
Apple juice has a whole new meaning to me.
I am scared of going to the beach.
Clowns are scary and awesome.
I can't help but laugh when a person asks for a towel.
Whenever I meet someone, I say ' Let me tell you about homestuck '
Homestuck. I love you.
-----------------------------

Posted By:
Bden322
Bden322
StarStarStarStar
I real dont know bout this but there will be thing u can bring to her like that she leave the phone strat do this thing like cooking or shoping any thing that is better then phone to her

U R What U Love Not Who Loves U.
In The World Full Of Word Yes, Im To Scream NO NO!!
Alive but Alone

Posted By:
caitlin0504
caitlin0504
StarStarStar
Call a family meeting take the phone away and get EVERYONE to say that they thing she has an eddiction with technology!
Sorry about the spelling .
XOXO

GlitterLover

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

How much battery has you got right now?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Should abortion be legal?

How much battery has you got right now?

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos