Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

How do I tell my mom about my depression?

Posted By:
AyooItsTatii
AyooItsTatii
StarStarStarStar
I've been depressed for the past 2 & a half years now. Ever since I moved to Puerto Rico. At first it was just because of leaving my hometown & having all these new changes thrown at me but it slowly escalated to really low self esteem to the point that I'm suicidal & started cutting myself. I want to talk to my mom but last time she found out about my depression she just complained saying I'm being overdramatic & I shouldn't "depressed" because there are others out there who have it worse than me. But my depression is getting a lot worse to the point that I don't want to leave my room anymore unless it's for school. How can I tell my mom about my depression? & if I can't go to her, who can I go to? 

Good times & good vibes

Posted By:
Ashleexo
Ashleexo
StarStarStarStar
You definitely need to sit down with your mom and tell her these problems before they become even worse. Once she sees what you are doing she will help you I am very sure.

Posted By:
SelenatorAva012
SelenatorAva012
Star
You cant be scared of your mum, just tell her.Speaking about it can get you closer to her and it will make you feel much better!
Trust me, I was depressed for a month and i spoke to my mum,we sorted it out and know we have a better bond smile

Dont hate me plz Frown

Posted By:
sempiternal_xo
sempiternal_xo
Star
for me, I didn't tell my mom the teachers at my school did. 
but if you were too, I'm sure most moms would understand, if you have depression it'll only get worse over time, sit down with her and tell her how you feel, it'll feel better afterwards, most of the time. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What do you think of today's culture?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos