Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Family doesn't agree with bisexual

Posted By:
Black_Veil_Army
Black_Veil_Army
Star
So I'm bisexual and my family doesn't agree with people being bisexual and homosexual. How do I get my family to accept me for being bisexual

Don't call me fake; I am real
Don't call me stupid; I'm smart
Don't call me ugly; I'm beautiful
Don't call me weird; I'm unique

Posted By:
purplepop12
purplepop12
StarStarStarStar
I think you should try to let them see your point of view maybe show them a couple of youtube videos with lgbt quotes
P.S   I'm sort of in the same situation because at a sleepover last weekend my bff said a few things like homosexuals are unnatural or how can you like guy and girls and what i did was annoy her by ''coincidentaly'' pointing the screen toward her when i watched videos of cute lesbian couples

Big Grin

Posted By:
wondergirl13 Lock
wondergirl13
Star
  I dont think its wrong we all have our own feelings u can't just stop this feeling. 
Maybe u should just talk to them and tell them how you feel.
if you love someone u love them it shouldn't matter on look quality or gender maybe just ask for some support maybe they might rreconsider.

Who knows they might not all feel the same like ur mom might understand but ur brother might not just for example. 
ur not the only one no matter what you have a choice and dont think any less off yourself think positive !! ☆★☆♥♡♥♡★☆♡ 
srry i really didnt help but i wrote what i felt cx 

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
I know it's difficult. You have every right to feel accepted and comfortable around your family. But they also have their rights to their beliefs. It's not fair of them to discriminate you because of who you are, but you also can't expect them to change their beliefs overnight either. You both have to learn to meet halfway and accept each other. Explain to them your side of the story. Show them resources and give them the opportunity to process all of the information. But you also have to respect that they won't change overnight. Their personal feelings may never change. What matters is that you help them understand you and tell them what kind of acceptance you want from them. Let them know it isn't something that changes who you are. Most likely they'll realize that you're the same person you always were and the'll learn to deal with it.

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
IlluminateItEllieex Lock
IlluminateItEllieex
StarStarStarStar
You really can't force people to accept you. 

i CANNOT OK

My name is Ellie ♥
Jordan is perfect... End of story

Oh and also... Nate is a beautiful human being♥

OMG I CANNOTTT

My best friend made this for me♥

Posted By:
Bden322
Bden322
StarStarStarStar
U cant do that when in 18 they will let do anything u want. Just hide it for now

U R What U Love Not Who Loves U.
In The World Full Of Word Yes, Im To Scream NO NO!!
Alive but Alone

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Box Pt.2

The Box Pt.2

The Box Pt.2

Ask Jeffry the Turtle some questions

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Box Pt.2

latest videos