Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

how can i keep my parents from divorcing

Posted By:
MSMcGucci_2573230 Lock
MSMcGucci_2573230
StarStarStar
i really need ideas

MsMcGucci

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
You cannot. Its not about you, its about them. Neither loves you any less, and this is NOT your fault. But let them sort out what they need to, even if its living apart. Best of luck to ya hun.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
lakurtia
lakurtia
Star
just use u 4 an example Wink Confused

Posted By:
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- Lock
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
StarStarStarStar
you cant, but if you really want them to not divorce, sit them both down and talk to them, play for about a week or two tho, so you can have a very well mature and planned out plan. then you just gotta hope it works.

Like what iHascupquke says, my favorite youtuber: Have fun with your life! Don't care about what the mean people say about you, or what you do!

So yah mean ppl out there, idc what you say cuz i can have fun with my life without youuuu!
MINECRAFT YOUTUBER PIXEL DANCE ANIMATION TIME!
iHadCupquake Pixel Animation

Posted By:
Alexiaisawesome123
Alexiaisawesome123
StarStarStarStar
maybe its a good thing for them to divorce

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
You can't. Or at least you shouldn't. I know it's upsetting, I've been through it multiple times. But their relationship is about them and not you. You have nothing to do with the way they feel about each other. It's not your fault. Don't you think both of your parents deserve to be happy? 

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
heyyitsleliaa
heyyitsleliaa
StarStarStar
My parents got divorced a few years ago, and honestly they are a lot happier than I ever remember them being beforehand. My mom just recently got engaged to another man, and my dad has a girlfriend, and they're happy. It's hard at first, and I know you may not want it to happen, but sometimes it works out for the better. Maybe they'll stay together, and if they're happy, I hope for you that happens. But you learn to live with it. Its not your fault, and you can't do anything. But stay strong and if you need anyone to talk to about anything, I am a quick message away with firsthand experience. 

Posted By:
Jacob_Your_Prince Lock
Jacob_Your_Prince
StarStarStarStar
You simply can't keep them for divorcing, it's what they choose to do.

With hope there's always a way
Don't judge a book by it's cover
If there's a will there's a way
Live forever
Silence speaks when words can't

Posted By:
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly
StarStarStarStarStar
Some sort of things are just things which are out of your control and you need to know this. Like this one!
Divorce is for your parents to divorce. If they aren't happy with each other, do you still want them to be together just because YOU want them to be together? Do you want them to sacrifice their happiness for you? Do you want them to end everyday in bitterness because they can't have what they want because you are there to stop them?
Don't try to stop what's going to happen. I know how awful it could be when parents are divorcing and you stop this now and your parents stay together for you, you will grow up and realize how wrong you have done and you will regret because you snatched away their right to be happy. You don't want to be the glue to stick them together. Just try and understand their situation and maintain good relationship with both parents!

If you aim any post on forums towards me, do share it with me, I don't really bother checking my news feed so I may never know you said anything.

Posted By:
goodlistener
goodlistener
StarStar

Dear Dish-it,
My mom and dad are ALWAYS fighting. My mom want my dad to move out but he doesn't want to and neither does she. My mom says that my dad only cares about himself and I don't know if it is true or not. My brother, sister, and I get really upset sometimes from it. We already were going through a hard time with my grandpa dying recently. I have told my best friend so I am not going through this alone but I want, no need, to know what else I can do.

Please help,
GL

Just because no one notices you doesn't mean you are unnoticable. It just means that you are to good to be noticed

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

periods!!!! (GIRLS ONLY)

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How to take notes in school.

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

Chat

latest videos