Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Girls only please

Posted By:
Hahalol101
Hahalol101
StarStar
Ok, so I've been worried lately. I know my period is irregular and stuff because I just started in July. But these past couple days, I've been noticing some brown sticky stuff in my underpants
. When I wipe, it's not on there. I looked it up on google and it said it might mean your prego, but I haven't "done it" with anybody. I thought my period was going to come this month, because I've been moody and had cramps, but it still hasn't came. Can you tell me what's going on? I don't want to tell my mom. She'll freak out . Please help

Girls only please

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Well it's impossible for you to be pregnant if you haven't "done it", so don't worry. Maybe it's just like period blood or discharge?

Girls only please

Posted By:
Can.You.Un-Break.My.Heart?
Can.You.Un-Break.My.Heart?
StarStarStarStarStar
The discharge is normal.  If you've just begun your cycle, irregular periods are normal. Everything is perfectly fine, by the sound of it. 

This post was probably a waste of my time.

Girls only please

Posted By:
jerzie2002
jerzie2002
Star
HEY even though u don't want to u should ask a aunt, ur mom or female cousin b/c something might be wrong and sooner it gets figure out sooner it will stop

*PEACE*

Girls only please

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
That's totally normal. When blood has been exposed to oxygen for a while, it turns brown. It's your period. 
And it's impossible to be pregnant if you haven't done anything.

Name

Signature

Girls only please

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar

"meggie125" wrote:

It is a possibility you might be pregnant but your going to have to tell ur mom because she can take you to a OBGYN I told my mom and she got me on birth control. But have u ever had ###?

She said she didn't do anything, which means it is impossible for her to be pregnant. 

Name

Signature

Girls only please

Posted By:
Hahalol101
Hahalol101
StarStar
Are you sure ? Because I'm so worried . I'm even thinking about not eating for a day or too, just to see if my stomach just has fat. 

Girls only please

Posted By:
jerzie2002
jerzie2002
Star

they might now wat is going on becuz the yprob  have periods and wat not so just get a friend or someone who is a female that is older its for the best.

*PEACE*

Girls only please

Posted By:
meggie125
meggie125
Star
wel then  Indifferent

country girl meggie smile

Girls only please

Posted By:
MissAngel Lock
MissAngel
StarStar
doesn't matter! it also happen my sis...doesn't matter! forgot about irregular period but use costly and good pad...! and always take a pad with u.

Miss.Mukherjee.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

weirdo land

Guide to Profile Bio

latest videos