Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Sisters who bully...

Posted By:
EllaFrozen
EllaFrozen
Star
It started when I was 7. it was something that felt like a lit match to my heart. My sister looked in my eyes and called me ugly and fat. It hurts from someone who knows you best.

Now... Its gotten way way worse. They call me bad words. This isnt normal sister teasing. This is being bullied by family.

I tell my parents, but they say the same thing parents ALWAYS say. "Ignore them and they'll stop".
I WANT this to stop!!!!

I cry a lot at night. And I'm sick and tired of it. My oldest sister has punched my arm so many times when you touch it I burst out crying.

How can I get this to stop!?!?!?!?!??!

Sisters who bully...

Posted By:
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It
StarStarStar

Dear EllaFrozen,

I'm so sorry your sister is being mean to you! And that your parents aren't being helpful. I know it can be hard to hear bad words and teasing. 

I think you should try talking to another adult you trust, maybe a teacher or a guidance counselor. If you're getting hit and it's leaving bruises, someone needs to know so you can be taken care of! 

Tell your sister that she's hurting you. Sometimes people don't know that what they're doing hurts us because we pretend that we're strong and that we're not bothered. It takes a lot of strength to tell someone they're hurting you! 

Let me know if you need anything else! I hope this helps.

-Dish- It 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

3 Facts About You!

ThE WoRd GaMe

3 Facts About You!

latest videos