Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

School and home

Posted By:
ElfyKathy
ElfyKathy
StarStarStar
As I grew up I would always have tantrums till da age of 13 and 2 months so me and my mum and dad, especially mum (cause she knows a lot more about teenage girls), are never really that family like compared to my friends. So, yeah. I have had some problems during Year 7 and my time in Year 8 and I have been advised by friends to talk about it. Also, problems at primary resolved in mum and dad telling me to chill out and chat. But I feel much more at ease talking to my school people, who are only paid to do what they do. They might actually hate me! I didn't start thinking about this until my 'friend' started to rely on 2 people, Mr M and Mrs C, helpers at our school really desperately. Me and my best friend, Chloe, told her off and said 'after 6th form, you can't crawl back to them!'

How am I going to start talking to mum and dad instead?!

Elfy and Kathy her bestie forever!!!!

School and home

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
It's often easier to talk about issues with people outside the family. There's less of an emotional connection to them, and so you don't feel as guilty, ashamed, whatever, talking to them. It's okay to to have someone with a different point of view helping you. However it's a good idea to try and chat with family members sometimes. They are the ones who are there for you through thick and thin. 

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

School and home

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
The staff at your school don't get paid that much money but your parents and a lot of people get paid for doing their job. Just saying. ~if school isn't a place to sleep then home isn't a place to study~

Converse!
Converse.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Whats your pet doing right now?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

Hunger Games Or Maze Runner

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

latest videos