Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Weight Gain

Posted By:
starfire397
starfire397
Star
Hello everyone my name is Amy i just turned twelve , my dad died three months ago i started to eat for comfort or comfort eating , and i cant seem to stop , and i really want to stop. Have you guys got any tips i could follow.

Frustrated Confused

Amy Heart

Weight Gain

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
If you're eating because of feelings the only way to solve the problem is to talk to someone and start expressing those feelings. Talk to someone you trust like a good friend, adult, etc. 

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

Weight Gain

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Ello and I am so sorry for the loss of your dad Frown   

I does think you should get the professional help and go to the counsellor and they can help you through this very difficults time in your life and give the proper advise.

As for the tips of not eating so much.. um I dunno but maybe one thing would be to write out the list of comfort foods you love and allow yourself 1 or 2 special treats everyday and after that, then don't eat anymore.  If  eg you love  strawberries or  other fruits, you can eat loads of them and they is healthy and sweet and nutricious and you can eat loads without ever getting fat smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Weight Gain

Posted By:
Bloodybear
Bloodybear
StarStarStarStar
im sorry to hear that. Frown if eating makes u feel comfort, then go for it. 

lululu
dont wake me up ,_, dont wanna school

bloody hell
buddy help~

Weight Gain

Posted By:
ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose
StarStarStarStar

"starfire397" wrote:

Hello everyone my name is Amy i just turned twelve , my dad died three months ago i started to eat for comfort or comfort eating , and i cant seem to stop , and i really want to stop. Have you guys got any tips i could follow.

Frustrated Confused

I'm sorry bout your dad

You know you don't have to stop if it gives you comfort but if you want to stop then go talk to someone like a doctor or a therapist. They can help you.

Maybe you could eat lots? Like when your having breakfast, lunch and dinner eat loads so that you don't feel hungry later on. I do that sometimes so that I don't have snacks.

Or perhaps whenever you feel hungry, eat. In your spare time, don't eat.

One more thing, relax. I know your probably feeling upset but you have to be brave and strong so don't stress to much about how much you eat.

✄╔╗──╔╗─╔╗
✄║╚╗╔╝║─║║
✄╚╗║║╔╩═╣║╔══╦═╗╔══╦╦══╗
✄─║╚╝║╔╗║║║║═╣╔╗╣╔═╬╣╔╗║
✄─╚╗╔╣╔╗║╚╣║═╣║║║╚═╣║╔╗║
✄──╚╝╚╝╚╩═╩══╩╝╚╩══╩╩╝╚╝
minions
family guy
paramore

Weight Gain

Posted By:
Liesl
Liesl
StarStarStarStar
I am very deeply sorry for the heartbreaking loss of your father. Frown

i can't really think straight at the moment. Just a little tooooo excited for tomorrow, but I really do think you should organize to meet with a council and express all the feelings you can.

=3 Liesl =3

Weight Gain

Posted By:
game_master3D
game_master3D
StarStarStar
There are ways you can eat your favourite foods without having to do much exercise or go on a diet. It's called the afterburn affect, and you must use certain exercises for it to work.

However, since this is an emotional problem, try consulting a therapist, your doctor or someone who will be able to help you medically. Also, try to get someone to persuade you to stop. Try getting someone to tell you that it's not all over, and you can get through this. And that you need to get over it.

The Master of Gaming

Weight Gain

Posted By:
mustachepuppy
mustachepuppy
StarStarStarStar
well,to just stop or not do it as much you could eat just one a day, or every other day.  if your just gaining too much weight, exercise more and maybe take on a sport. 

Be the different one in life. Remember, normal is boring! Enjoy being the odd one out!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

type whatever comes 2 your mind

What was the last thing you ate?

Whats Ewww to You?

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Whats Ewww to You?

latest videos