Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Awoooooooooooo!

Posted By:
MissAngel Lock
MissAngel
StarStar
My dad and mom is abusing to each other because my sis is dieting and disturbing my mom for some other type foods. My mom tried to cooking and she's disturbing now too. I wanna solve the problem so give me Idea Worried

Miss.Mukherjee.

Awoooooooooooo!

Posted By:
ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose
StarStarStarStar

"MissAngel" wrote:

My dad and mom is abusing to each other because my sis is dieting and disturbing my mom for some other type foods. My mom tried to cooking and she's disturbing now too. I wanna solve the problem so give me Idea Worried

Go talk to your parents and try to sort the situation out with a conversation. Maybe get your family around for dinner and tell them to stop abusing each other?

Personally I'm not quite sure why your mom and dad are worried, maybe they are concerned and they're disturbing because of that?

About your sister, let your sister know that she should be more calm about it and not to constantly disturb her. Like, if she wants something and your mom is struggling then she should help her instead of telling her to make it herself.

Or maybe ask your sister to quit the idea altogether if it's causing family issues?

I think the best option is to have a calm discussion.

valencia 101
Forever Friends 11
taylor swift quote
taylor!!!!

Awoooooooooooo!

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
try to talk with your parents, tell them fighting is not good o.o
my parents also fight each others a lot, its annoys me too D:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

✿Hai✿

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

grandma favoring

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE

latest videos