Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Help D:

Posted By:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf
StarStar
I have school trouble even though I am homeschooled and its SO FUSTRAITING!!!!!! when I am working my mind is SO blank and I feel like I just cant bring myself to think and concentrate! I feel stupid and my parents don't understand :"( I may be overreacting and maybe I am just not forcing myself ENOUGH to concentrate but still...

-~-~-FLORA-~-~-

Help D:

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
               A lot of times people aren't in the mindset  for doing certain things. Musical stimuli is proven make your brain more active, and it can be your favorite song or one that teaches you how to do whatever you need. You can also take notes from your book(s) or websites. Last thing I can suggest is to take a break if you get frustrated. Hope that helps & if you have any questions just P.M. or comment me. Good luck smile

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

Help D:

Posted By:
Ashleexo
Ashleexo
StarStarStarStar

"ILMDGRL" wrote:

A lot of times people aren't in the mindset  for doing certain things. Musical stimuli is proven make your brain more active, and it can be your favorite song or one that teaches you how to do whatever you need. You can also take notes from your book(s) or websites. Last thing I can suggest is to take a break if you get frustrated. Hope that helps & if you have any questions just P.M. or comment me. Good luck smile

ILMDGRL is right. I couldn't give better advice that she just did.  Cool

Help D:

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"ILMDGRL" wrote:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

School Uniforms

Profile Pic Updates!

School Uniforms

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Is it possible to love someone you've neve...

Last one to say I'm awesome wins!

latest videos