Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Help D:

Posted By:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf
StarStar
I have school trouble even though I am homeschooled and its SO FUSTRAITING!!!!!! when I am working my mind is SO blank and I feel like I just cant bring myself to think and concentrate! I feel stupid and my parents don't understand :"( I may be overreacting and maybe I am just not forcing myself ENOUGH to concentrate but still...

-~-~-FLORA-~-~-

Help D:

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
               A lot of times people aren't in the mindset  for doing certain things. Musical stimuli is proven make your brain more active, and it can be your favorite song or one that teaches you how to do whatever you need. You can also take notes from your book(s) or websites. Last thing I can suggest is to take a break if you get frustrated. Hope that helps & if you have any questions just P.M. or comment me. Good luck smile

Help D:

Posted By:
Ashleexo
Ashleexo
StarStarStarStar

"ILMDGRL" wrote:

A lot of times people aren't in the mindset  for doing certain things. Musical stimuli is proven make your brain more active, and it can be your favorite song or one that teaches you how to do whatever you need. You can also take notes from your book(s) or websites. Last thing I can suggest is to take a break if you get frustrated. Hope that helps & if you have any questions just P.M. or comment me. Good luck smile

ILMDGRL is right. I couldn't give better advice that she just did.  Cool

Help D:

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"ILMDGRL" wrote:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Favorite metal bands?

Write your username backwards (:

Write your username backwards (:

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Ferguson

Ferguson

latest videos