Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Need some advice? Post here or message me!

Posted By:
AtC_RuLeS
AtC_RuLeS
Star
So I've been through a lot at home, now I'm away from home with the Army, I''m free to answer any questions you guys have and/or if you need some advice or feel alone please post here! And I'll listen! 

The sky, is NOT the limit!

Posted By:
ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose
StarStarStarStar
lately i've been feeling really distant from my sister. i guess it's because she's a teenager and all that but she's really annoying and we get into lots of serious fights. it's normal because we always fight, but i feel like she hates me. she goes on the internet a lot nowadays and i'm okay with that, it's just she's been hanging around the internet more than me (if that makes sense). also, she's been hiding lots of secrets and stuff for me and we always share secrets (even if it means not telling our parents- it's like a secret pact) so i'm really sad and I don't know what to do. should i talk to her, should i just leave it alone? i don't know. i really miss hanging around my sister though ):

✄╔╗──╔╗─╔╗
✄║╚╗╔╝║─║║
✄╚╗║║╔╩═╣║╔══╦═╗╔══╦╦══╗
✄─║╚╝║╔╗║║║║═╣╔╗╣╔═╬╣╔╗║
✄─╚╗╔╣╔╗║╚╣║═╣║║║╚═╣║╔╗║
✄──╚╝╚╝╚╩═╩══╩╝╚╩══╩╩╝╚╝
minions
family guy
paramore

Posted By:
AtC_RuLeS
AtC_RuLeS
Star
Hi there,

How old is your sister may I ask? Is she older than you? 

Posted By:
ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose
StarStarStarStar

"AtC_RuLeS" wrote:

Hi there,

How old is your sister may I ask? Is she older than you? 

yeah she's 13. i'm 11.

✄╔╗──╔╗─╔╗
✄║╚╗╔╝║─║║
✄╚╗║║╔╩═╣║╔══╦═╗╔══╦╦══╗
✄─║╚╝║╔╗║║║║═╣╔╗╣╔═╬╣╔╗║
✄─╚╗╔╣╔╗║╚╣║═╣║║║╚═╣║╔╗║
✄──╚╝╚╝╚╩═╩══╩╝╚╩══╩╩╝╚╝
minions
family guy
paramore

Posted By:
AtC_RuLeS
AtC_RuLeS
Star
She may just be going through a phase; maybe she just needs some time to mature a bit, she may just want some room to hang with her friends a bit more. 
Give her some time, but if you must, just talk to her about how you feel smile

Posted By:
ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose
StarStarStarStar

"AtC_RuLeS" wrote:

She may just be going through a phase; maybe she just needs some time to mature a bit, she may just want some room to hang with her friends a bit more. 

Give her some time, but if you must, just talk to her about how you feel smile

okay, i'll see if that works. thanks smile

✄╔╗──╔╗─╔╗
✄║╚╗╔╝║─║║
✄╚╗║║╔╩═╣║╔══╦═╗╔══╦╦══╗
✄─║╚╝║╔╗║║║║═╣╔╗╣╔═╬╣╔╗║
✄─╚╗╔╣╔╗║╚╣║═╣║║║╚═╣║╔╗║
✄──╚╝╚╝╚╩═╩══╩╝╚╩══╩╩╝╚╝
minions
family guy
paramore

Posted By:
countrygirl228 Lock
countrygirl228
Star
Me an my sis fight a lot well i guess it is because she is a teenager now ang i am just 10 how do i stop this fighting ? please help my she is a big bully

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar

"countrygirl228" wrote:

Me an my sis fight a lot well i guess it is because she is a teenager now ang i am just 10 how do i stop this fighting ? please help my she is a big bully

Sorry for taking this one.... being a teenager myself, and going to school without a bunch of teenagers I know that they're (we're) pretty moody at times.  Often, we also say things or do things that we don't intend to come across as hurtful. Have you tried talking her and explaining how YOU feel? Have you done anything that she might find irritating -you might not mean to, patience and tolerance seems to run low sometimes among teens. If so, apologize. Sometimes that's all you need.  If the fighting doesn't stop, try to give her some space -this might be hard (I'm the youngest, I know...). She might need to time to cool off and relax. Drama among friends, school, etc. can be stressful. Don't feel bad and don't be angry at your sister (I know it can be hard), but you don't need that and she doesn't either. Stay positive, girlie smile (Sorry if "girlie" insults you. Some people -me- don't really liked to be called that. Others -my neighbor- don't mind)

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar

"AtC_RuLeS" wrote:

So I've been through a lot at home, now I'm away from home with the Army, I''m free to answer any questions you guys have and/or if you need some advice or feel alone please post here! And I'll listen! 

Sorry Frown Took the last one there... smile 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos