Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Posted By:
armyasmommy_2675721 Lock
armyasmommy_2675721
Member since:
March, 2014
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 2
I am in foster care and have been since i was 3, i have been in many foster homes through the years, and this one i am currently at treats me like they hate me and i know they do. I am just another way for them to get money! Anyone else that can relate? Foster care or just regular home....

Posted By:
dav956able
dav956able
Member since:
July, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 19
*Hugs and Kisses*  Worried

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
Member since:
April, 2014
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2346
yeah... *Hugs*  Sad 

We'll be here for you if need someone. I'm sorry Frown for now, I guess you'll have to grin and bare it. Stay strong!

Hey, Did You Know?


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13338
i think you need to talk to someone, that's not right. Dx

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
Member since:
April, 2014
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2346

"brunostar" wrote:

i think you need to talk to someone, that's not right. Dx


Do you have a case worker?

Hey, Did You Know?


Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
Member since:
April, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 13874

"armyasmommy" wrote:

I am in foster care and have been since i was 3, i have been in many foster homes through the years, and this one i am currently at treats me like they hate me and i know they do. I am just another way for them to get money! Anyone else that can relate? Foster care or just regular home....


Maybe it's time to find another foster home? I can't imagine changing houses is easy, but, it doesn't sound like it'll be your first time.  


Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
Member since:
April, 2014
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2346

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:



"armyasmommy" wrote:


I am in foster care and have been since i was 3, i have been in many foster homes through the years, and this one i am currently at treats me like they hate me and i know they do. I am just another way for them to get money! Anyone else that can relate? Foster care or just regular home....


Maybe it's time to find another foster home? I can't imagine changing houses is easy, but, it doesn't sound like it'll be your first time.  


I don't think it's that easy to change foster homes Frown If it's ruled that that's "the best" place for you stay, that's where you are put. 

Hey, Did You Know?


Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
Member since:
April, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 13874

"american_brit" wrote:



"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:








"armyasmommy" wrote:




I am in foster care and have been since i was 3, i have been in many foster homes through the years, and this one i am currently at treats me like they hate me and i know they do. I am just another way for them to get money! Anyone else that can relate? Foster care or just regular home....


Maybe it's time to find another foster home? I can't imagine changing houses is easy, but, it doesn't sound like it'll be your first time.  


I don't think it's that easy to change foster homes Frown If it's ruled that that's "the best" place for you stay, that's where you are put. 


I'm under the impression that a 16 year old has a little more say in the matter, and could probably contact their case worker 


Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 7180
Per her bio, shes 17 and a mom. I think she could call a case worker about that yes, Skits. Hmmm

I can only visit here in between University, but I try. smile

I Support Equal Rights


Posted By:
EternalVaughn
EternalVaughn
Member since:
May, 2014
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Rather skittish, don't you think my good friend?

007
Orphans are the best.


← Previous 1 3

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos