Back left
Back right

I'm in foster care and my foster parents hate me

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I am in foster care and have been since i was 3, i have been in many foster homes through the years, and this one i am currently at treats me like they hate me and i know they do. I am just another way for them to get money! Anyone else that can relate? Foster care or just regular home....

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
*Hugs and Kisses*  Worried

Posted By:

Thumb
yeah... *Hugs*  Sad 

We'll be here for you if need someone. I'm sorry Frown for now, I guess you'll have to grin and bare it. Stay strong!

There is freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask,

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

i think you need to talk to someone, that's not right. Dx

Posted By:

Thumb

"brunostar" wrote:

i think you need to talk to someone, that's not right. Dx

Do you have a case worker?

And you ask,

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"armyasmommy" wrote:

I am in foster care and have been since i was 3, i have been in many foster homes through the years, and this one i am currently at treats me like they hate me and i know they do. I am just another way for them to get money! Anyone else that can relate? Foster care or just regular home....

Maybe it's time to find another foster home? I can't imagine changing houses is easy, but, it doesn't sound like it'll be your first time.  

Posted By:

Thumb

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"armyasmommy" wrote:

Maybe it's time to find another foster home? I can't imagine changing houses is easy, but, it doesn't sound like it'll be your first time.  

I don't think it's that easy to change foster homes Frown If it's ruled that that's "the best" place for you stay, that's where you are put. 

And you ask,

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"american_brit" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"armyasmommy" wrote:

I don't think it's that easy to change foster homes Frown If it's ruled that that's "the best" place for you stay, that's where you are put. 

I'm under the impression that a 16 year old has a little more say in the matter, and could probably contact their case worker 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Per her bio, shes 17 and a mom. I think she could call a case worker about that yes, Skits. Hmmm

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Rather skittish, don't you think my good friend?

Orphans are the best.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity