x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

← Previous 1
Posted By:
Candiegirl
Candiegirl
Member since:
February 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 47
StarStarStar
Ok so i dont do anything i try to not be around her but we share a room .. She is always taking my stuff, breaking my stuff, hitting me like not even a soft hit no like in the stomach  and she hits very hard i tryed telling my mom abd dad they give her a talking to and she comes back to me and hits me for telling ,  she also blackmails me , and just so u know we are not talking about a 15 or 16 year old no we are talking about 20 years old she has been doing this for years now she dose not do this to my brothers i read online that people grow out of this but she did not also she is the oldest what should i do?


Posted By:
Seth100 Lock
Seth100
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 69
StarStarStar
Bruises????

Posted By:
Candiegirl
Candiegirl
Member since:
February 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 47
StarStarStar

"Seth100" wrote:

Bruises????

sometimes


Posted By:
Seth100 Lock
Seth100
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 69
StarStarStar

"Candiegirl" wrote:



"Seth100" wrote:


Bruises????

sometimes


still on you as we speak???


Posted By:
Candiegirl
Candiegirl
Member since:
February 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 47
StarStarStar

"Seth100" wrote:



"Candiegirl" wrote:








"Seth100" wrote:




Bruises????

sometimes


still on you as we speak???
 
yep


Posted By:
MeaghanRhoze
MeaghanRhoze
Member since:
April 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 70
StarStarStar

"Candiegirl" wrote:



"Seth100" wrote:








"Candiegirl" wrote:





well here ask ur mom or dad to give ur sis anther room and when she abbsolutley promises to be extra nice for 10 years to make up the meanie old sister!












"Seth100" wrote:








Bruises????

sometimes


still on you as we speak???
 
yep

~From FNAF 3 Springtrap


Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
Member since:
April 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2717
StarStarStarStarStar

"Candiegirl" wrote:



"Seth100" wrote:


Bruises????

sometimes


That's really bad. (Honestly, it can be considered child abuse and because she's an adult in the eyes of the law she can be arrested) Have you shown your parents the bruises?

“There is freedom waiting for you,
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask
What If I Fall?


Posted By:
Candiegirl
Candiegirl
Member since:
February 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 47
StarStarStar

"american_brit" wrote:



"Candiegirl" wrote:








"Seth100" wrote:




Bruises????

sometimes


That's really bad. (Honestly, it can be considered child abuse and because she's an adult in the eyes of the law she can be arrested) Have you shown your parents the bruises?

nope 


Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
Member since:
April 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2717
StarStarStarStarStar

"Candiegirl" wrote:



"american_brit" wrote:








"Candiegirl" wrote:


















"Seth100" wrote:








Bruises????

sometimes


That's really bad. (Honestly, it can be considered child abuse and because she's an adult in the eyes of the law she can be arrested) Have you shown your parents the bruises?

nope 
I think you should.

“There is freedom waiting for you,
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask
What If I Fall?


Posted By:
Candiegirl
Candiegirl
Member since:
February 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 47
StarStarStar
Ok


← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

Xtreme Sports for You

Xtreme Sports for You

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Laptop or Desktop?

ThE WoRd GaMe

What are u doing right now?

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Is ______ In Your Class?

Names From A-Z

natural makeup tips

Latest Videos

Play Online Games