Posted By:

Thumb

my mom and dad fight all the time. I'm worried, what if they divorce? Frown

I am an animal lover!!

Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
aw don't think bad, try to talk them tell your parents you need both in life o-o
my parents also fight but sometimes when my dad get angry -_-

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
yeah my mom and dad fight a lot too. You just need to talk to them about it separately and at right time.

Posted By:

Thumb

"marcestar" wrote:

yeah my mom and dad fight a lot too. You just need to talk to them about it separately and at right time.

Yep! Listen to all of the previous advice. Parents fight, it's something normal. Don't let it worry you. Try to talk to them each individually first and let them know (carefully and respectfully) how you feel about the situation. 

There is freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask,

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"american_brit" wrote:

"marcestar" wrote:

Yep! Listen to all of the previous advice. Parents fight, it's something normal. Don't let it worry you. Try to talk to them each individually first and let them know (carefully and respectfully) how you feel about the situation. 
this ^.^ 

Posted By:

Thumb

You need to sit them down and talk to them. Just be upfront with them.

# emoji

Posted By:

Thumb

I agree just tell your parents that its affecting you maybe they'll change or at least try not to fight so much!!  smile

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
nOt aT ALl.....

Aleena

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

my parents never fight

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity