Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Does He Not... Trust Me?

Posted By:
JanetDoe
JanetDoe
StarStarStarStar
There's many, many things that I know, about my dad, and things going on, that my dad doesn't KNOW that I know. Some of these things are: 
-The pastor at his church isn't the pastor anymore. He left. My dad says "I don't know. He just left", when REALLY, the pastor had cheated on his wife and it was illegal, as I have heard, because I know that, if you're in the military I think, they pay you to be committed to your spouse??? Not sure, but I know this because my stepdad, who is a cop, once arrested a man who cheated. But the military pays you to either have a spouse or pays to not cheat on them. No, I'm really NOT lying about this. My stepdad really DID arrest someone for that before. 
-My step brother apparently "fell asleep in the car" and crashed the car, when REALLY, he went drinking you-know-what and crashed because of that. 
-My dad HATES my grandma-so, every summer I visit him(my dad), he takes a week off work to "spend quality time with us" when really he doesn't. And he doesn't EVER let us go to our grandma's house or anyone else. Last summer, at the end of the week, my brother asked to go to a friend's house because his request to go to our grandma's was denied. I asked him if I could go to grandma's because, it was only fair that I got to see someone I missed too. He says NO. Then my aunt calls and offers to take me for ice cream. Hmm... what do you think he said? SURE! You can go! REALLY? You think you're fooling me?! 
-This fight... once my step sister and her husband, who used to live with us, had this fight. My brother was there and I wasn't(that's how I found out about it). The husband was drinking you know... yeah. And he wanted to go drive some where and my sister wouldn't let him. My dad didn't tell me to this DAY. 
-My step sisters and brothers drink almost all the time. 
Does my dad not trust me to know this, or does he not want to hurt me? He needs to realize that... I'm growing up. And that I know much more than he really thinks. I just... don't know. He still hasn't told me... and I need to know that he trusts me with this knowledge. I can't face the fact that my dad still thinks I'm that little girl in a yellow flower-y dress. I'm growing up, but he just doesn't get it. 

"As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools."

Does He Not... Trust Me?

Posted By:
ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose
StarStarStarStar
I think you should tell your dad how you feel. Try to get your family together. The next time your step sisters and brothers choose to drink, tell them to stop. I suppose dads are naturally like that because well, dads love you. I suppose you need to remind your dad that your still his little girl, it's just that you need to be aware of stuff that's going on since you are old enough to understand the situation. 

✄╔╗──╔╗─╔╗
✄║╚╗╔╝║─║║
✄╚╗║║╔╩═╣║╔══╦═╗╔══╦╦══╗
✄─║╚╝║╔╗║║║║═╣╔╗╣╔═╬╣╔╗║
✄─╚╗╔╣╔╗║╚╣║═╣║║║╚═╣║╔╗║
✄──╚╝╚╝╚╩═╩══╩╝╚╩══╩╩╝╚╝
minions
family guy
paramore

Does He Not... Trust Me?

Posted By:
JanetDoe
JanetDoe
StarStarStarStar

"ValenciaRose" wrote:

I think you should tell your dad how you feel. Try to get your family together. The next time your step sisters and brothers choose to drink, tell them to stop. I suppose dads are naturally like that because well, dads love you. I suppose you need to remind your dad that your still his little girl, it's just that you need to be aware of stuff that's going on since you are old enough to understand the situation. 

That makes sense, yes, but the thing is, i never see them actually drink. I have seen them with a drink once, but they were with some... "crazy" friends, and they do things "crazy" people do when they're... you know. My aunt used to work with my stepbrother, and she says he got "crazy" a lot, so I know they do. And there was a fight, my stepsis and her husband had. My brother told me about it. Her husband had been drinking, and he wanted to go drive somewhere and she wouldn't let him, and they got into this huge fight he never told me about. 

"As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Type in the face you have on right now

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Post a Number with your eyes closed

what is your first name

what is your first name

latest videos