Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

younger siblings

Posted By:
cyber309
cyber309
StarStarStarStarStar
i am the only child and dont have much experience with younger kids ( im 12 years old ) my mom just gave birth to quadruplets and they are coming home tomorrow, any advice 

if you dont like Merlin, get lost

younger siblings

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Run? Just teasing. You're going to learn a lot fast! Just follow your mom's lead and you'll do fine.

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

younger siblings

Posted By:
Kpop132
Kpop132
StarStarStarStarStar
Not sure about babies because I've never had younger siblings as babies (we adopted) but when they get older just be sure you're ready for craziness. Seriously. They're probably gonna start being crazy at the age of two or three and I'm not sure when it will stop because my little sister is seven and she's still crazy.

"JUDGE ME, WORLD! I DON'T GIVE A CARE!"
-Me
Nothing.

younger siblings

Posted By:
xatia
xatia
StarStarStarStar
Well, I know for a fact that babies like to wake up in the middle of the night so be prepared for that. smile Make sure you try to help your parents as much as you can.

younger siblings

Posted By:
ThisIsMyUsername12
ThisIsMyUsername12
StarStarStarStar
Well...not sure since I am the younger sibling, but I wanted you to know, you are 12 years older then them, and my older sister is 12 years older than me, and i always thought she was kind of like  a mother to me. So just saying, maybe if you're lucky, they won't be too bad to you.

And I've never had any fights with my sister because she was always so much older than me. Maybe that helps from the perspective of a little sister.

Also, they are quadruplets, so i expect them to fight a lot. Especially if they are the opposite genders.

I'm wasting your time right now as you read this...

X3 heheheheheh

younger siblings

Posted By:
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13
StarStarStar

my younger sis annoys me A LOT!

best dance quote ever!
cool

check out my profile - rainbowloomer13

younger siblings

Posted By:
Babe_wolf
Babe_wolf
StarStar
I love my sister. is the baby he or she? 

Ah! Woo~oo~oo
I'm a wolf.

ADD ME!! Or get bites

swag

younger siblings

Posted By:
djcupcakes
djcupcakes
Star
Try to keep your space.

Cutest nerd ever

younger siblings

Posted By:
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

Run? Just teasing. You're going to learn a lot fast! Just follow your mom's lead and you'll do fine.

I would definitely run if my mom is giving birth to quadruplets. DD:
The thing about living in the same house with a baby (in you case BABIES) would teach you bit by bit about their nature and how to handle that. I found out last year that I am going to be an elder sister and I was freaked out, I don't even know how to carry a baby without someone supervising me or how to remove their grip which are wrapped around my finger (I don't know why, but kids love to hold my fingers for a reason o.o) without freaking out about hurting them. Actually, I HATED kids (not now, I adore kids now, my sister's becoming a good thing for me, I finally figured out that I might have a possible mother in me which is quite the opposite of what I thought D: ) back then, and therefore, never bothered to know anything about them unless its something nerdy that you learn in books.
That was me. My sister is due to be born by 29th of August (expected earlier than that, to be honest) and the date is closing up. I've realized one thing, you can always learn when you have to and when you have to, you would learn it with ease. I kept asking my mom advises on how to carry her around, how much I should shake her and I learned interesting things.
Ask your parents questions, questioning is a part of learning. Observe how your parents take care of them, and follow their path. Or, there are plenty of how to handle newborn classes these days. It may help you.

..not sure about 
quadruplets handler classes tho o.o
(Do expect some changes in your Mom's behavior after birth, be ready for it. Its just hormonal changes. You might have even seen that through out the past 9 months when she was after all pregnant.) 

If you aim any post on forums towards me, do share it with me, I don't really bother checking my news feed so I may never know you said anything.

younger siblings

Posted By:
XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX
Star
I'm the younger sibling. My sister is away at university, but we used to fight pretty often. smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Funniest Movie?

We the Kidz

I need some creative and interesting advices

How to go to sleep

Funniest Movie?

latest videos