Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Mom drinks TOO much

Posted By:
rakaya14
rakaya14
Star
My mom started drinking a couple years ago it was nothing big just maybe a shot once or twice a week but the past year its been more than that. The more stressed she gets the more she drinks. She went from one bottle a month to 2 bottles a day and not small bottle they are hug. She is not acting like my mom anymore she always reeks of ####### then wants to hug and kiss on everyone. When she gets mad she gets ##### and leaves not telling anyone where she is going. She already has been to jail once for ##### driving if she gets caught one more time she will have to be in jail for a year. If that happens I dont think my dad will stay I think he is only here because of me and my siblings.

Mom drinks TOO much

Posted By:
ginnygator
ginnygator
StarStarStar
Replying to Mom drinks TOO much, by Rakaya 14: I am so sorry. If your mom is scaring you and she is ##### call the police, I know that this can be very hard but sometimes you need to do it unless you are absolutely positive someone has it taken care of. I almost had to call the police on my brother because of his temper. He broke my mail box, damaged a handle of my moms car, and scared me half to death! But my mom had it under control, I am sorry with what's happening but sometimes that is what you need to do. 

# emoji

Mom drinks TOO much

Posted By:
Jolly-Rancher206
Jolly-Rancher206
StarStarStarStarStar
I'd suggest talking to a school guidance counselor or pastor. They could definitely counsel you and get help for your mother. The best thing she needs is counseling. If things do ever get out of hand when your mother is under the influence, please call for help or stay over at a neighbor/family member/friends house. Most of all, be there for your mom and just let her know you love her and are concerned. A l c h o l i s m (sorry, filter) is a struggle. I wish you the best,

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Tell me which colour nail polish do you pr...

Tell me which colour nail polish do you pr...

Country and time game

Is there life after death?

Favorite Cold Drink?

China pledges more dialogue on regional co...

latest videos