Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

i'm confused .. plz help!

Posted By:
The_Timid_Angel
The_Timid_Angel
Star
Dear Dish-It,
I think I might be questioning my sexuality. I mean, what if I prefer girls than guys? I mean I wanna say I like guys .. I really do. But I'm not sure if I'd be lying. I have had guy crushes before, but they usually lasted a day or two, or maybe three. I mean, I think I like this guy, but at the same time, I think I don't. I haven't told anyone this. Ever. I just don't know what to do. Am I not straight? I'm really confused. I know at this age I have mixed hormones, and stuff. I want to say it's just that. But what if it's not my hormones, and it's my heart?

From,
The Girl Who Doesn't Know
(by the way i didn't know where to put this under so i picked family issues)

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Can't you just go with the flow until you know for sure? Why do you hafta label yourself one thing or the other? I think your "crushes" that last only a few days are normal and you are very young. You are putting a lot of undue pressure on yourself....

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
The_Timid_Angel
The_Timid_Angel
Star
You're right Allie, I should just go with the flow. I mean, how am I supposed to know for sure? Thanks, this really helped me! smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Should I Wear!

Is my house haunted?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Describe the profile pic above you

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

latest videos