Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My Cousins Dont Like Me? Help!

Posted By:
Silenced
Silenced
StarStarStar
A few days ago, i met my older cousins, Joey and William. We went to New York and i had so much fun!!! I got my cousins numbers. We are really playful, sometimes we joke around, hit eachother, stuff like that. The next day i got a text from Joey (by the way they are both older than me) and he said he had a lot of fun. I asked about William and he didnt reply, changed the subject. I got scared. Im hoping  i didnt go too far with him, now William wont talk to me. Does he not like me?

Only Lui and Kainen matter.

Posted By:
ElfyKathy
ElfyKathy
StarStarStar
Maybe Joey likes you a lot, but William is shyer. He doesn't know much about you. Also, it's a bit rude when someone says they really liked the day out with you and asks how you are, then you demand how someone is that they don't really like most of the time. You're lucky! I've never met any of my cousins!

Elfy and Kathy her bestie forever!!!!

Posted By:
Silenced
Silenced
StarStarStar
Maybe William is shy... I dont know him that well. Thanks for all your help! Big Grin

Only Lui and Kainen matter.

Posted By:
ElfyKathy
ElfyKathy
StarStarStar
That's OK. Maybe text them again? Talk to your mum/aunt

Elfy and Kathy her bestie forever!!!!

Posted By:
ginnygator
ginnygator
StarStarStar

Ask Joey if he will talk to William for you, to find out what is going on. Say to him "Hey, can you ask William if I went to far with him because if I did tell him that I am sorry, I did not mean to?" That is all of the advice that I can give you for now talk to me if you need anything else.

# emoji

Posted By:
penguinlover10
penguinlover10
Star
Try to see if you can meet them in person again and ask William if he had fun in New York. I'm sure he doesn't hate you, he probably ust didn't have the thie to reply.

PEACE-LOVE-PENGUINS!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

im funny

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

latest videos