Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

grandma favoring

Posted By:
kaykay2002
kaykay2002
Star
so im 11 and my cousins are 3 and 6. brenten is 3 and Caitlin is 6. so everyone in my family knows I don't like Caitlyn very much and they don't blame me but my grandma always favors Caitlyn and brenten so and I am always left out. usually it doesn't bother me but just the other day she took Caitlyn and brenten on vacation it was just over night but she also invited my older cousin but she was to busy bcuz she is in collage but my grandma never bothered to invite me and it really hurt my feelings. my grandpa said she didn't invite bcuz Caitlyn was going and I would get really annoyed which I would have but I wouldn't have cared Caitlyn gets to go on vacations all the time but I never get to so it just really hurts my feelings that I am always left out. if my grandma likes Caitlyn more I do not have a problem with that but she makes it noticeable and that's what hurts me.

also my parents do know that she favors and they try to do stuff about it but it never works and I don't want to talk to my grandma about it bcuz my parents already did that I don't know what to do after I visit them I come home crying please I need to know what I could do to stop the noticeable favoring

keep calm and love puppies

grandma favoring

Posted By:
CocoC01
CocoC01
Star
Sometimes things are n`t fair in life. Maybe you can try to find your cousin`s weakness or try your best to get along with her. After all, your cousin is still young. Grandparents tend to show more love to the younger ones because they are young and innocent.You`re 11 now, your grandmother might think that you`re more mature than your cousin: able to do whatever you want, able to make the right decision. Try to impress your grandmother with something that you`re good at ( I mean in the positive way) like joining debate/dancing/singing competitions--> try your best to achieve something and make them proud of you.

Keep calm and think

grandma favoring

Posted By:
kaykay2002
kaykay2002
Star

"CocoC01" wrote:

Sometimes things are n`t fair in life. Maybe you can try to find your cousin`s weakness or try your best to get along with her. After all, your cousin is still young. Grandparents tend to show more love to the younger ones because they are young and innocent.You`re 11 now, your grandmother might think that you`re more mature than your cousin: able to do whatever you want, able to make the right decision. Try to impress your grandmother with something that you`re good at ( I mean in the positive way) like joining debate/dancing/singing competitions--> try your best to achieve something and make them proud of you.
  thanks but even when I was 5 6 and 7 she played favorites. I almost always get along with my cousin but sometimes I burst. my grandma always somehow finds out what I want and gives it my cousin and if my parents are around she treats us equally and that is another thing that makes me mad is she acts like the best grandma in front of my parents but the second they are gone she is a different person

keep calm and love puppies

grandma favoring

Posted By:
DJwwjd
DJwwjd
StarStarStar
try talking to you closest family about it...

DJwwjd(The cutest geek ever!)

grandma favoring

Posted By:
samkitty214
samkitty214
StarStar
say to your grandmother," i understand and acknowledge that you are allowed to dislike ANY of your grandchildren but for you to favor thats completly out of the question and completely unfair. i just wanted to be loved equally by somebody as important to me as you are. but if aren't willing to do so then i will turn to my grandfather and my parents."

samkitty

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

First time on in 3 months

Am I popular?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What is behind you?

What is behind you?

Internet War

latest videos