Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

my parents were in a food fight

Posted By:
soccerandviolinguy
soccerandviolinguy
Star
I was using the computer yesterday and I found a video of my parents throwing food at each other. It looked like they were at a party or something and other people were also doing it. I couldn’t believe it because I have never seen my mom or dad act that crazy before. They were laughing and getting really really messy. They were throwing pies and cakes at each other and squirting ketchup and mustard. They also threw eggs. They were all getting things like chocolate syrup and spaghetti os and baked beans dumped over their heads. My mom was sliding across the floor in the messy food and laughing. It looked like they were having fun being in the food fight. They never told me they were going to do that so I don't think they wanted me to know. I am really confused because I don’t know why they would want to go out and do something like that. I don't know if I should ask them about it.

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
theres nothing wrong with a food fight XD

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow
StarStarStarStarStar
Probably they just wanted to have some fun. 
I've never been in a food fight before, but after hearing that.. it's kinda rare. 

Want advice? Ask me, or look at my blogs. smile

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I hate to break it to you all but parents weren't born into the world as parents. They were young once just like you, and had fun. Scary I know.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

I hate to break it to you all but parents weren't born into the world as parents. They were young once just like you, and had fun. Scary I know.
*screams*

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
DJwwjd
DJwwjd
StarStarStarStar
Hate to break it to ya, but I think they "drank" a lot at that moment. It happens when adults have like parties with friends. They wanted to be a good role-model so they didn't tell you. Sorry but that's likely the case

DJwwjd(The cutest geek ever!)

Posted By:
soccerandviolinguy
soccerandviolinguy
Star
They were wearing swimsuits and there were rows of pies and cans of beans and other things on tables so they knew it was going to be a food fight. It wasn't something they wanted me to see so I don't know if I should ask them about it. They were totally covered in food.

Posted By:
DJwwjd
DJwwjd
StarStarStarStar
well it's probably a good idea for you not to let them know now.

DJwwjd(The cutest geek ever!)

Posted By:
samkitty214
samkitty214
StarStar
well, maybe your parents want to set a really good example for you. and the cant seem to do that if you think they do crazy, childish things like food fights. so they just want you to turn out the best. but i still think you should confront them about it, you know make it a fun conversation not a serious conversation.

want more advise??? PM me.

samkitty

Posted By:
MonasYou
MonasYou
StarStarStarStar
O: That sounds like so much fun. xD

"Stand up for your rights, even if it means standing ALONE." -Unknown.

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

school uniforms

My dreams are ruined

Hullo! I am Alex! I'm new here, and I'm bo...

Today's music: Good or Bad?

Does anyone like 1D??

Today's music: Good or Bad?

latest videos