Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My Cheating, Lying Father.....

Posted By:
EnergeticHummingbird
EnergeticHummingbird
Star
It happened a few days ago, and my dad was cheating on my mom with a bunch of women online....  I haven't stopped crying since then and I dont even know what I am supposed to do!!!! This isn't the first time he has cheated on my mom, but she said that this was his final chance, and that he either has to commit to his family, or not be part of it for the rest of his life..... I need serious help because I know more about the whole situation than my little brother and sister do..... I don't want them to get hurt....... So anything would help......

Posted By:
samkitty214
samkitty214
StarStar
first you should talk to him about it, confront him. then tell your mom and practically beg for her to have mercy. then explain to ur littler siblings. and GOOD LUCK

samkitty

Posted By:
elizabethp16
elizabethp16
Star

1st I want you can to know that I don't know anything but I know who you can speak to. Speak to Kids help line its free you can do it over phone or over the computer. Good luck they really help. They helped me a lot.

Posted By:
CoolCaveman
CoolCaveman
StarStar
I think this is too important to be asking advise from kids. Maybe you can call and talk to your school counselor. I know school is still out but I'm sure they wouldn't mind talking to you. I think the worst advise here is to confront him.

I am a Christian. I'm not perfect, but I am forgiven.

Posted By:
ps3master
ps3master
StarStarStarStar

"EnergeticHummingbird" wrote:

It happened a few days ago, and my dad was cheating on my mom with a bunch of women online....  I haven't stopped crying since then and I dont even know what I am supposed to do!!!! This isn't the first time he has cheated on my mom, but she said that this was his final chance, and that he either has to commit to his family, or not be part of it for the rest of his life..... I need serious help because I know more about the whole situation than my little brother and sister do..... I don't want them to get hurt....... So anything would help......

My mom cheayted before, you have to the hsrdest thing, confront him about it, tell him how you feel and that he can't keep doing this, don't tell your mom unless he continues to do it. 

I am really sorry and i hope that helped, things will get better, i promise.

The Marine

Posted By:
ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow
StarStarStarStarStar
This kinda explains the situation I'm in, but instead my dad and mom is not married anymore.
Things will get better an sometimes you can't change people for who they are. 
Sorry I couldn't help much.

Want advice? Ask me, or look at my blogs. smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Mobile Site doesn't work

awnser the question the person above you asks

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos