Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

How Do I Keep Quiet?

Posted By:
JanetDoe
JanetDoe
StarStarStarStar
My dad, who normally lives across the country from me all the time, literally all the time, is coming in one week to drop off my brother who has gone to see him for a little while over the summer and is planning to even spend a day with my brother and I and I can barely speak to him. He's near broken my heart. He's broken my heart by IGNORING ME, allowed me to stay 2 weeks with him this summer so I will only see him those couple days in 2 freaking years, and even by neglecting 'his' dogs. He's near tortured our dogs by keeping them outside for years now without a little pet behind the ears or even a BATH. Two actually DIED because of it. I'm seriously thinking about selling them when he's out of the house. I'm considering calling my grandma to come to his house and taking the pets in her car and either giving them away or giving them to the pound. Even the pound would be better than doing that too those poor dogs. I don't know how to face him, especially after what he's done. How can i keep my sanity and keep my mouth shut so i don't have to fight with him?

"As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools."

How Do I Keep Quiet?

Posted By:
ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow
StarStarStarStarStar
Well first of all, he's your dad so you can't really fight with him.
I know on your other post that you said that he said that he is taking care of the dogs (Lies is what he's saying... he doesn't want to let them go), well you either get help with one your family members or just leave it be.
He seems like a very stubborn person that only cares about himself. (No offense)
You seem like you love those dogs very much. Maybe he will let them go an give them to people that actually take care of them, but only time will tell.
But for right now, just think positive and things will get better.. (Like I said, only time will tell).

Want advice? Ask me, or look at my blogs. smile

How Do I Keep Quiet?

Posted By:
JanetDoe
JanetDoe
StarStarStarStar
Um, coming from the girl who's spent 14 years with him, no offense taken; i know he's a stubborn guy who only cares about himself. When i told him he should give them away, he got annoyed and claimed they're his dogs and he cares about them...but yeah, i guess the only thing i can do is keep my mouth shut best. 
But trust me on this one, he may be my father, but that doesn't mean i can't fight with him. I've had two giant fights with him before-one when he wasn't calling me or making an attempt to talk to me when i was thousands of miles away from him, second when he started treating my step-niece like his daughter. I've got plenty to hold over his head, heck, the man doesn't even pay child support. But still, i guess you're right, I'll just wait and see what happens. Thanks for the advice Wink

"As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Should women have higher societal roles?

Favorite Classic Disney Character?

Should women have higher societal roles?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

First word that comes to mind?

latest videos