Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

mom

Posted By:
supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat
StarStarStarStar
Evertime i do something wrong my mom takes me to the doctor. She says ur going back to the doctor. everymonth she drags me to the doctor i mean just cause i'm not hungery she says ur going back to the doctor.Most of the time it's cause either me,my mom, or my dad fight mostly its just her and dad.  what should i do I'm crying right now cause of some other suff 

me when no when else but me is laughing what u look like when no one but u is laughing lolz

mom

Posted By:
ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow
StarStarStarStarStar
To me it seems that she might just cares about you too much.
She thinks there is maybe something wrong with you, I guess she's maybe over-protective.
Try to talk to her, it's better to discuss.

Want advice? Ask me, or look at my blogs. smile

mom

Posted By:
ps3master
ps3master
StarStarStarStar
I think theres more to the story, for example, by not hungry I think it might be closer to, won't eat, anorexia,  etc.
If you really have no clue then just ask her about it.

The Marine

mom

Posted By:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl
StarStarStarStar
She's just worried about you. Lots of parents get scared if something might seem off with their child. Like you said she got worried when you said you weren't hungry so maybe she thought you weren't eating properly (eating disorders are very scary, tbh). Just talk to her about it, I know it's really obvious advice but parenting's a hard job and she's going to get overprotective and worried sometimes so you'll need to ask her about this, even if it annoys her a bit. 

mom

Posted By:
ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow
StarStarStarStarStar

"InternetOwl" wrote:

She's just worried about you. Lots of parents get scared if something might seem off with their child. Like you said she got worried when you said you weren't hungry so maybe she thought you weren't eating properly (eating disorders are very scary, tbh). Just talk to her about it, I know it's really obvious advice but parenting's a hard job and she's going to get overprotective and worried sometimes so you'll need to ask her about this, even if it annoys her a bit. 

Yes.

Want advice? Ask me, or look at my blogs. smile

mom

Posted By:
sierra145
sierra145
Star
my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... Big Frown

mom

Posted By:
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog
StarStarStar

"sierra145" wrote:

my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... Big Frown

I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... Big Frown Confused

I'm wierd like that!!!!!!!!!! Hippie

mom

Posted By:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl
StarStarStarStar

"sierra145" wrote:

If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What will you be when you grow up?

Life Of The Party by Shawn Mendes

What is your favorite Pokemon?

last one to post a number wins

latest videos