Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

School

Posted By:
-Prometheus-
-Prometheus-
Star
Dear Dish-It,
(I'm not quite sure how to start...) This is not exactly a family issue, but... I really need an advice. It's all about school. Let's just say that I... I'm actually a consistent  A+ student, but I think... I just... (this is really hard for me coz I'm not really verbal) I think that my grades are running low... and... my parents were expecting me to maintain my grades... I just don't think I could handle it anymore... What should I do? I'm losing the appetite to study... my teachers are getting lame. I don't wanna end up disappointing my parents... (Can't I just take a break? but how could I keep calm and maintain my grades at the same time? I somehow envy my friends. They could have fun anytime and I feel like I'm left behind) Frown

School

Posted By:
selenagomez6123
selenagomez6123
StarStarStarStarStar
I would not suggest taking a break, then it will be really hard to catch up..
If you are in honor classes, I suggest to talk to your teachers, telling them you feel like you can't handle it all anymore, then you will probably be moved to a normal class...You could also just try talking to your parents and just telling them that it's too much and that you get too stressed if they expect you to get A's all the time.

My name is..Elisabeth.. ♥

˙ʇı xıɟ oʇ ㄣℲ + ʇן∀ ssǝɹԀ ¡˙˙˙uʍop ǝpısdn sı uǝǝɹɔs ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɹnoʎ ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn sı pɐǝɥ noʎ ɹǝɥʇıǝ ˙˙ǝɹǝɥ ƃuoɹʍ sı ƃuıɥʇǝɯos 'ʇıɐM

☺♥☺

School

Posted By:
-Prometheus-
-Prometheus-
Star
But I wanna maintain my grades at the same time... 
On the other side... I wanna have fun too.
How do I keep both the fun and the grades?

School

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
The best thing to do is talk to either your parents or teachers about how you're feeling. They can help you get your interest back or change some things so that you have the opportunity to do your best.

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

School

Posted By:
-Prometheus-
-Prometheus-
Star
I don't want to be a tell-wit

School

Posted By:
ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Prometheus-" wrote:

I don't want to be a tell-wit

A tell-wit? lol
Ever heard of taking a break and have some fun? If that's what you want to do.
Some of my friends make straight A's and still have time to take a break and have fun with some friends.
You don't always have to be a straight A student, but it's good that you would have scholarship money or a letter recommending you to their college (When you get older).
^ That's just me saying, you can study and have fun.
It's kinda hard sense you're trying to maintain your grades, but you can study first and then have fun afterwards.
Some people can actually study and have fun. But they work harder to keep up their grades.
Maybe you should talk to your parents about this.
It's always best to talk with an adult if you're having some issues. 

Want advice? Ask me, or look at my blogs. smile

School

Posted By:
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09
StarStarStarStar
1 student that was in my class got straight A's and i was like -_- I would suggest doing Homeschooling

Hey guys! welcome to my forums! Here are some
pics to explain my forums:

LOL!

OMG! LOOK AT CARRIE ANN!

Happy

WHAT DOES HAPPY DO?

those are few of my photos to explain my threads
a bit. subscribe to my forums! It's Free, Ya know! I am sometimes random. Pocket Monsters is AWESOME

School

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Prometheus-" wrote:

But I wanna maintain my grades at the same time... 

On the other side... I wanna have fun too.

How do I keep both the fun and the grades?

What you could do is pay attention more in school, and study sometime during school hours, instead of being at home, and do your homework at school as well, and maybe your parents will lwt you hang out with your friends before. You can definitely take a break, but take one to where you can catch up with the subjects of the classes.
Now, if this doesn't work talk to your parents, school consular, or the teachers, I'm sure they'll understand. (: 

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

School

Posted By:
-Prometheus-
-Prometheus-
Star

"Macbarbie09" wrote:

1 student that was in my class got straight A's and i was like -_- I would suggest doing Homeschooling

Homeschool is lame 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

awnser the question the person above you asks

Should we bring back the death penalty?

What does your name mean?

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Post a Number with your eyes closed

latest videos