Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

am i desperate ?

Posted By:
Charulata
Charulata
StarStarStar
My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not?

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

am i desperate ?

Posted By:
brilliantstudent
brilliantstudent
StarStarStarStar
No you are not.

NR.♥
EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON..
if you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day but if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for life!
"-Life seems like an never ending story-"!!!!!
//You are always known by the acompany you keep, so be aware of the acompany you keep//---/
Lets rock the world^_^WinkTongue OutBig Grin

am i desperate ?

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar
I can understand why she is saying this, if it has gone on for a long time. If it hasn't, either she is wrong or she really likes Sigmund Freud. 

"You must never be fearful about what you are doing when it is right."

am i desperate ?

Posted By:
Holley12
Holley12
StarStarStarStar

"Charulata" wrote:

My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not?

I don't really think the word would be desperate. In the situation with your uncle, I think you we're maybe being a tad bit rude. I think you're mom may have been addressing a different situation if she claimed you were being desperate.

am i desperate ?

Posted By:
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly
StarStarStarStarStar
I dunno how that have anything to do with desperation o.o

If you aim any post on forums towards me, do share it with me, I don't really bother checking my news feed so I may never know you said anything.

am i desperate ?

Posted By:
Ann95 Lock
Ann95
StarStarStar
and Yes and No  Tongue Out

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

am i desperate ?

Posted By:
-Baydee Lock
-Baydee
StarStarStar
.......Are you being serious or?

am i desperate ?

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar

"Holley12" wrote:

"Charulata" wrote:

I don't really think the word would be desperate. In the situation with your uncle, I think you we're maybe being a tad bit rude. I think you're mom may have been addressing a different situation if she claimed you were being desperate.

Unless, of course, you have something against your uncle and really wanted him to leave, I'm going to assume your not desperate. Holley's right though. It was a little inconsiderate to tell him those things. Maybe an apology would be nice. As for what your mom was saying, she most liking referring to a different situation or misusing the word -it can happen when your frustrated. 

Hope this clears things up a bit (:

am i desperate ?

Posted By:
cheryl123
cheryl123
Star
is it bad that i find this hilarious?

am i desperate ?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
whot

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

FAV SUBJECTS

FAV SUBJECTS

Screamo Rock Bands

Screamo Rock Bands

FAV SUBJECTS

Screamo Rock Bands

latest videos