Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

I''''ve been robbed of my life...

Posted By:
xxo-skyblue-xxo-l Lock
xxo-skyblue-xxo-l
Star
everything in my life has just gone wrong. last year in april my dad nearly died. he fell into the sea and when he got home he had some mental problems. he was blank and didnt talk. eventually he got better and became himself again. or so i thought. he began to get angry more and started drinking alot. one time i was so annoyed at how late he was out i stayed up and waited for him. He became angry and violent and was just about to hit me when my mum walked in and told him that if he hit me he would have to get through her first. Then in october he tried to commit suicide. i was at school at the time and when i came home i was told he had a stroke. it was only later i found out. My dad has had a lot of pressure at work during the months before he tried to commit suicide. he had to declare himself bankrupt and a police investigation was luanched cos the think my dad was commiting fraud. They havent found anything on him and they are still doing this investigation. its been going on for months. He''s still drinking heavily but now he goes out in secret. He''s got a new job and he uses that as an excuse for drinking. he says he''s going to work when we all know he''s in the pub. It doesnt help that im getting bullied at school and have been attacked twice there and now my mum and dad are saying that when this is over they''re getting divorced. I want to run away. I have no friends, im never out the house and i want my life back. i want to be happy again. any advice?

you can mistrust me less than you can mistrust him trust me.

Posted By:
xxo-skyblue-xxo-l Lock
xxo-skyblue-xxo-l
Star
yeah that''d be great! i''d like to be friends. smile my dad wont admit he''s got a drinking problem. he just gets angry at me. his psychiatrist cleared him of depression so i dont know whats wrong with him. He especially doesnt like me. He says im too opinionated a freak and that i need to learn when to shut up. he juust kicks off at me but i''ve learned to get past that. I just find life really hard at the moment. My brother thinks he failed all his exams cos he didnt get any study time with whats going on. i bet your going through something the same with ur mums drinking prob?

Posted By:
xxo-skyblue-xxo-l Lock
xxo-skyblue-xxo-l
Star
yeah its great having someone whose goin thru the same thing. im just glad sum1 understands! My dad doesnt like me cos im more "hippy like" in his words. i mix between a bohemian look and a punk look. he hates the fact that i always change my hair color. im a natural blond but i didnt like it. so i just color it whenever i feel. u think of the color i''ve been it lolz! he also hates the fact that i want to be an actress or a singer in a rock band.
my dads like two different people aswell when it comes to drink. 1. he''s a daddy who cuddles me tells me he loves me and brushes my hair for me. he takes us on bike rides and goes walking with the dog with us. and he soesnt care what i look like or what i want to do when im older. 2. he''s an irritated, angry snob who looks down on everyone and everything he''s easily annoyed. i normally get a mix between the both. he isnt always drunk. but he cant go one day without at least one drink! you can tell when he''s been drinking cos his face goes red. He still thinks me and my brother don''t notice. but u notice it more i think..dont u?

Posted By:
gnarlydude28-l Lock
gnarlydude28-l
StarStarStarStar
I think that if you''re having problems, think of how it must be for your dad....

Posted By:
xxo-skyblue-xxo-l Lock
xxo-skyblue-xxo-l
Star
Im 14 and i like metallica,cradle of filth, blink 182, good charlotte, nirvana, billy idol, QUEEN! and many more! my dads a very manipulative person when he''s had a drink. He made me feel so small last night and called me a disturbed kid. so he took the family and we had a discussion and he wasn''t surprised at what me and my mom said but he was surprised with what my brother said. he expected my brother to side with him but since he didnt i think he''s really took notice this time. im not sure i''ll just have to wait and see. heres hoping!

yaaay 4 artsy fartsy people! who wants to be ordinary in a crazy mixed up world!

Posted By:
ylla8
ylla8
StarStarStarStar
Date: 7/15/2006 1:19:31 PM
Author:
guess what? my dad got arrested!!!! now i have to either stay with my mom xx
or my grandmother and she doesn''t have a computer.i can not live without a computer. my mom has called me morbid, but i kinda like that 1. she has called me some other stuff that i can''t say on here or i will be banned. there are not that bad though.
i also like my chemical romance, panic at the disco,october fall, afi,30 seconds to mars,papa rouch, and others!!!!

NO COMPUTER....

like duuuh im cute and look at your own sig Jesse''s mine thats all I have to say ally-or allyssaFriends:Jenn,Brook,rey,Jayla,Taylor

Posted By:
seximan101-l Lock
seximan101-l
Star
Hey xxo-skyblue-xxo,
I am sorry about your dad! Sometimes people in life have problems and they don''t know how to deal with them so they drink... Because Alcohol is something that often numbs feelings.
I''m sorry your not happy... but I know a Father who cares about you a lot!!!! He is God our heavenly father. He had Jesus die on the Cross for our sins and for him to take our burdens for us!
So when you are ever unhappy know that God is looking out for you and he believes your a tough girl cause he would never give you something you can''t handle!
Be strong and God will help you be strong and handle this tribulation!

If you have any questions just ask me!

Sincerly,
Troy...aka seximan101

-I''ll speak in riddle so you can understand. I''ll draw in pencil so you can trace in pen. So in love with me like sand to wet feet I''ll write both our name into the wet concrete!
-Martini Kisses By Senses Fail

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

What's your birthstones meaning?

find a cute girl friend

Describe the profile pic above you

What's your birthstones meaning?

latest videos