Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

anger problems

Posted By:
caligirl793 Lock
caligirl793
StarStar
me and my mom both agree that my oldest younger brother has anger problems bc he has tried giving me bloody noses,punching kicking and choking.my dad disagrees with us both and when my brother tries to hurt me all my dad says is stop.but my brother is now moving to my dads 1/2way across the country so my dad wont take him to classes but both me AND my mom said he should.cuz when my dad wuz younger he also had problems and now he denies them.how do i make it clear to my dad tht my brother may put me in the hospital.without my dad getting all mad.i need help.

basketball
cheerleading
volleyball
softball
lacrosse
movies
computer
myspace
a.i.m.
brokeHALO123
surfing
boogie boarding
skin boarding
hangin with friends and family
hazel eyes
blonde hair
5''5
atletic
hot
popular

theres just a little bout me

anger problems

Posted By:
fanakapan-l Lock
fanakapan-l
StarStarStarStar
u poor thing,it must be rly hard 4 u and ur mum.Try tlkin 2 ur brother,ask him why he gets angry and suggest wot he can do other den hurting others.wen he gets angry,he can take deep breaths and count 2 10 or go 2 his room and punch a pillow.Maybe he can go 2 kickboxin lessons,I go and I know tht its gr8 4 takin ur anger out on.Also make sure thers also sum1 he can tlk 2,thers nufin worse den feelin angry and thers no1 ther 2 help u.Show him tht ur ther 4 him.I hope it works out,gd luck!

Fanakapan x

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Should I Wear!

Is my house haunted?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Describe the profile pic above you

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

latest videos