Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My Uncle Cris

Posted By:
princess winner_346812 Lock
princess winner_346812
StarStarStarStar
My Uncle Cris thinks that hes the head of the house just cause hes like 400 pounds !!!!! Like on time i was watchin the tv in the living room cause my tv in my room did not have that certian channel he just said " Get up Im watching tv in here go to ur room! ". Or like one time he yelled at me for not answering the phone cause my caller I.D said " Unknown name, Unknown number" What should I do?

every time i see him my heart goes BOOM BOOM BOOM

My Uncle Cris

Posted By:
bgarza133-l Lock
bgarza133-l
StarStarStar
is he ur legal gaurdian?
thats kinda mean.. i reply again after u

------------------

*~^~*"I will go to the king, even though it is against the law. And if I perish, I perish." ~Esther 4:16 *~^~*

follow ur heart, it''ll lead the way.

The young man sat alone on the bus and most of the time stared out the window. "I've been in prison for two years. I just got out this morning and I'm going home," he said. He told her,"If they had forgiven him and wanted him to come back home, they could tie a white ribbon on the old apple tree that stood in the front yard. And if they had not, he would stay on the bus, leave town and be out of their lives forever. After hearing the man's story, she gently touched the young man's shoulder and choking back tears said, "Look! Oh look! The whole tree is covered with white ribbons." This is my favorite story, called the signal, by alice gray.

there r some things that were not meant to b so u just gotta except that.
"Courage is like a muscle stremngthened by it''s use

My Uncle Cris

Posted By:
princess winner_346812
StarStarStarStar
no he lives here now. My mom and gradma are helping him get a job.

My Uncle Cris

Posted By:
16daredevil Lock
16daredevil
Star
Do your parents live with you? If so then tell them that you feel uncomfotable about him bossing you around like that.If not then tell him the same thing.

I''m Jessica.(12''n''16daredevil)
My friends are:
Foofy Rules
Chelsey
CoolTrainerSean(boyfriend)
Lil Dot
Flume
Hot Prince
Kit Kat
There are more to come.
Need advice?
Visit my advice column called;Jessica''s Advice.

My Uncle Cris

Posted By:
princess winner_346812
StarStarStarStar
Well now what REALLY getting on my nervous is that he burbs these big LONG burbs and dosnt even say " exuse me".& he also farts! & agian NEVER says exuse me ! I hate living with him! We were WAY better off when he was NOT living here!I just want to SCREAM my head off! Yes i do live with my mom & dad.

My Uncle Cris

Posted By:
princess winner_346812
StarStarStarStar
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! *takes big long breath* Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Uncle Cris

Posted By:
TieDyeSwirl Lock
TieDyeSwirl
StarStarStarStarStar
i''d stay out of his way if it is at all possible! but does your mom and dad know the way u feel about him?

My Uncle Cris

Posted By:
princess winner_346812
StarStarStarStar
I''d stay out of his way if it is at all possible! but does your mom and dad know the way u feel about him?

Yes! Everyone has a problem with that! Like everutime i go into the bathroom after him... It smells like nothing u have ever smelled before.
And ya know what??? He does not even flush!!! (once he did)

My Uncle Cris

Posted By:
Xx NatureGirl xX-l Lock
Xx NatureGirl xX-l
StarStarStar
I''m sorry about that. You should really sit down and have a talk with your parents and propose that they (with you) have a talk with him, and explain how you are all feeling, and that there are some rules that he needs to follow.

Xx NatureGirl xX

My Uncle Cris

Posted By:
princess winner_346812
StarStarStarStar
well now he makes me clean up after him. Like if im on the computer he tells me that my sis is in my room so i get up and look and she is not there cause my door is shut and when i come back to the living room he is on the computer. And if i dont listen to him he tells my mom and my grandma that i was not listing to him. I just want to kill him !!! xsomtimes]

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

convincing family and friends

The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies spoi...

spell ur username backwards

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

spell ur username backwards

latest videos