Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

any 1 lyk me?

Posted By:
portercheergal3 Lock
portercheergal3
StarStarStarStar
i am a 12 yr. old girl who has now found her long lost dad. so for 11 1/2 yrs., i have had to deal with ,my stepdad. he has threatened to disown me if i did not give him more respect. he has tried to kill himself twice from over dosing his diabetees medicine. (sorry bad at spelling) so now i can not wait to meet my dad in person. now i have figured out that i now have 2 sisters, brother, and another cousin. also i can''t wait till next summer. next summer i will b able to spend time w/ him up in maryland. he works on computers in the air force. i am hoping that i will meet him in person when he has to come to texas for work! if any one is lyk me, lyk didn''t know who is there mom or dad. plzzzzz reply. it would mean the world to me! plz! thnx! if u answer, u b on my friends list!

a heart is not a play thing, a heart is not a toy, if you want it broken then just give it to a boy

any 1 lyk me?

Posted By:
dunkel-l Lock
dunkel-l
StarStarStar
thats great! im so happy for u. my friend doesnt know either one of her real parents, shes adopted cuz when she was little her drugged up real parents abused her, so she doesnt know her parents, and is still looking for them, but i dont think thats what u were asking because i, myself, know my parents amd live with them and everything. im so happy for u! have u talked to any of them yet?

Mama,just killed a man,
Put a gun against his head,
Pulled my trigger,now he's dead,
Mama,life had just begun,
But now I've gone and thrown it all away-
Mama ooo,Didn't mean to make you cry-
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow-
Carry on,carry on,
as if nothing really matters-Too late,my time has come,
Sends shivers down my spine-Body's aching all the time,
Goodbye everybody-
i've got to go-
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth-
Mama ooo- any way the wind blows)
I don't want to die,
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all-

any 1 lyk me?

Posted By:
kadeejha Lock
kadeejha
StarStarStarStar
I do not know you

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I am talent
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Andres, boo IMM .... FoReVeR YoUrS

Please, don''t hate

....Haters this is what i got to say: I love you too

Always say whats on your mind because tommorow is not promised

any 1 lyk me?

Posted By:
crushgirl-l Lock
crushgirl-l
StarStar
y does it matter how ne1 spells! i''m pretty sure u can''t spell every word in the dictionary!!

Lot''s OF Luv!
crushgirl
I LUV JOSH....but i don''t know why?????
Harry Potter Fan For LIFE!! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He''s teaching her arithmetic he said it was his mission. He kissed her once he kissed her twice and said "Now thats addition" And as he added smack by smack in silent satisfaction, she sweetly gave the kisses back and said Now thats subtraction" Then he kissed her and she kissed him with out and explanation. Then both together smiled and said "Now thats multipulcation" Then dad appeared upon the scene and made a quick decion, he kicked that kid three(3) blocks away and said "Now thats L-O-N-G devision"
Im not supposed to love you, Im not supposed to care, Im not supposed to live my life, wishing you were there. Im not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do, Im sorry I just can''t help myself, I fell in love with you
When I drop a tear into the ocean, the day I fin

any 1 lyk me?

Posted By:
-Frank--l Lock
-Frank--l
StarStarStarStar
no.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What will you be when you grow up?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

When do you start school??

What will you be when you grow up?

Profile Pic Updates!

latest videos