Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My Uncle

Posted By:
princess winner_346812 Lock
princess winner_346812
StarStarStarStar
My uncle moved in AGAIN ! He thinks everyone is his slave just cause he almost wieghs like.. half a ton! ( 500 pounds )Like one time i was watching tv and my uncle came in and he said " what are u watching?" And i said "a movie" And he said "do u like it so far?" and i said "well it just started." and he said "well get up im changing the channel." And i said "but im watching it." and hes like "well cry u a river." So i went and told my mom what happened cause she told me if Cris did somthing like that then tell her.He totally LiEd to my mom and said " Well she let me!!!!! " What should i do?????????

every time i see him my heart goes BOOM BOOM BOOM

My Uncle

Posted By:
weirdo4everKris Lock
weirdo4everKris
StarStarStarStar
Tell him how you feel. Tell him that you are not his slave and that he is really bugging you. You should also tell your parent how you feel. They might not believe you at first but keeping telling the, .dont be a tattle-tale, but twll them how your uncle is treating you.

~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`
Joke Of A Romantic
Kate... That''s Me!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Internet War

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Should women have higher societal roles?

Favorite Classic Disney Character?

Should women have higher societal roles?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos