Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Help?!?

Posted By:
bobo21-l Lock
bobo21-l
Star
Well i''m just plain unhappy, I know this is a classic family issue but one of my rents is in the military and I bet all of you know whats coming up next. I''m startin 6th and have tons of really good friends and a gf it alL good right haha WRONG! One day the rent comes home and popped the question on the other rent wanna move she was obiviously suprised and he explained. You see they want my rent to be moved to another branch IN TEXAS!!.There''s also a choice of Georgia,CAliforinia,and Hawaii.Now i like these places but who wants to go for the rest of there life! I live in VA so it''s not like anyone can visit.June of this coming year is when it''s all going to go down and i NEED HELP!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Don''t cry because it''s over, smile because it happend

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and sings it back to u when u forget the words
%%%%%%%%%

Words of Insperation O_o

Help?!?

Posted By:
TieDyeSwirl Lock
TieDyeSwirl
StarStarStarStarStar
go to Hawaii! hula hula hula hula!!!

Help?!?

Posted By:
MegTheHottie-l Lock
MegTheHottie-l
StarStarStar
i have moved four times already, it sux, making new friends, but ull make friends in no time! i did! peace

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

supernatural adventure chistmas celebratio...

depression

latest videos