Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

help with depression

Posted By:
axelandra21494 Lock
axelandra21494
StarStarStarStar
hi people, i think i am depressed. i''m looking for some MAJOR advice, here is the stuff about me...

i just got into middle school and i lost all my friends...

i don''t really wanna ice skate any more...which used to be one of my MAJOR passions...

i don''t really wanna eat anymore, even when i''m really hungry, lately i haven''t been eating breakfast or dinner...

my sister just went to boarding school so i don''t ever get to see her...

we live with my control-freak grandma...

my parents keep fighting...

especially while my dad''s been drinking...

both my parent''s smoke...

they put our totally awesome house on the market...

and i''ve have thought about slitting my wrists xseriously)
i think i need someone''s help... i might be depressed, or just going through a tough time right now.

alex x11, F)

p.s.
to stop thinking about my wrists, i usually slap them with rubberbands...i read somewhere it''s good self-therapy...if i really need it...

HELP! PLEASE

~~~~Alex~~~~

~If Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn''t cool to breathe anymore, ninety-two percent of people would believe it. If you''re one of the eight percent that would laugh, put this in your sig.
~If all of the GreenDay band jumped off of a cliff, most of the world would do the same thing. If you would rather keep your life, put this in your sig. *not trying to ''diss'' GreenDay, i''m just not obsessed with them like some people*

I like cheese!!!
And nice people!!
And God!!!!!
And cheese!!!

Cause I''m cool like that!
XD
~~~Mean People Suck! *hehehe, sorry*
~~~~~I have friends! *I think, not quite sure actually*
~~~~~~~I like using dot, dot, dots...see?...they''re fun...hehehe... Smile Nose
~~~~~~~~~Please don''t try to confuse me, i can do that on my own, thank you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~I LOVE DEGRASSI!!!!!! *Ellie rules!!*
~~~~~~~~~~~Don''t interrupt me, i''m being oblivious to the world right now.
~~~~~~~~~The Red Sox rock my Sox!
~

help with depression

Posted By:
bubbles28105-l Lock
bubbles28105-l
StarStarStarStar
read my post under girls only under i give out free advice

help with depression

Posted By:
goodies_4_u Lock
goodies_4_u
StarStarStarStar
pray about it and no matter wat happens in yo life think positive it helps everytime. and dont slit your wrist.

Stand up ALA!!!We''ll come through yo hood worse than a tsunami disaster!
*You Aint Fresh Azimiz*
*Betcha Can''t Do It Like Me*
*Chek My Footwork*
*Shake That Laffy Taffy*
*Oh I think they Like Me*
*We Rockin Stilettos*
*Here I go Again*
*I Shouldn''t have Cheated*

Holla at flyest chick!
YOU KNOW!!!

help with depression

Posted By:
axelandra21494 Lock
axelandra21494
StarStarStarStar
i have good news, i started to eat again! but, i still need your help. instead of just reading it, write something to me, please!!

alex

~~~~Alex~~~~

~If Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn''t cool to breathe anymore, ninety-two percent of people would believe it. If you''re one of the eight percent that would laugh, put this in your sig.
~If all of the GreenDay band jumped off of a cliff, most of the world would do the same thing. If you would rather keep your life, put this in your sig. *not trying to ''diss'' GreenDay, i''m just not obsessed with them like some people*

I like cheese!!!
And nice people!!
And God!!!!!
And cheese!!!

Cause I''m cool like that!
XD
~~~Mean People Suck! *hehehe, sorry*
~~~~~I have friends! *I think, not quite sure actually*
~~~~~~~I like using dot, dot, dots...see?...they''re fun...hehehe... Smile Nose
~~~~~~~~~Please don''t try to confuse me, i can do that on my own, thank you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~I LOVE DEGRASSI!!!!!! *Ellie rules!!*
~~~~~~~~~~~Don''t interrupt me, i''m being oblivious to the world right now.
~~~~~~~~~The Red Sox rock my Sox!
~

help with depression

Posted By:
sarah nichelle Lock
sarah nichelle
Star

Dear Alexandra,

I know what you''re going through. It is hard but things can only get better, that''s what''s keeps me going. You probably think that slitting your wrists will make you feel better or you possibly want to kill yourself. I should know, I carve my wrists and now the whole town knows I am suicidal. It''s just made my life so miserable I wish I was never born. Don''t make that mistakex if you do then I know you will wish you never did it. Don''t hurt yourself, it''s not worth it. You may think nobody cares but the truth is everyone cares. I don''t even know you but I care alot!!. I understand that parents can make you miserable but you should know that they never mean to. It''s just the way they are, they don''t know what they are doing. My dad acts as though I don''t exist, everytime I see him he never talks to me and when he does he fights with me. The last fight he said that if he ever catches me talking to a guy he will kill him. I think you should tell you''re family about what you are going through. I''ll make you a deal, if you tell your family what''s bothering you I will do the same with my family. You said that you just entered middle school well I have been in middle school since 6th grade and I am now in 7th. Last year my best friend moved so I was alone in a whole new big school. I know what it feels like. Lucky for me I found some kids who are now the closest people in life to me. That''s what you need. So until you find some other friends I''ll be your friend. My name is Sarah. Oh and about your grandma your not alone I live with my grandma too. She knows how to make everybody sorry for everything. I live in a mobile home and I always have so if you do end up living in a mobile home I have to tell you something. It''s not that bad... if you are like me xand we do have a lot in common) you will always have something to do. Well I have To go to bed. I hope I can talk to you again.
Sincerely,
Sarah

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

my heart broke when she said it

Who's your favorite Mario Kart Wii character?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Not able to upload gif

Who's your favorite Mario Kart Wii character?

Cheat Codes for Sims 3

latest videos