Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

suicide

Posted By:
alienspot5-l Lock
alienspot5-l
StarStar
i have seriously been thinking about it i meen seriously. my life sucks. i feel alone in school my. iv heard my parents talk about sending me to bording school just to get rid of me. my freinds ignore me. my gf dumped me. im not sure if im just starving for attention or deppresed i feel really bad. ive tried giving every one hints about how i feel but they all just ignore me. iv also thought about the pain i my put my parents through if did but it feels like it is the only way to solve my problem. ive tried counceling but she only said to get over it and thats it. can somone please help im serious here i dont know what to do please.

id rather be a popular idiot like the guynext to me than a lonley genius *sigh*

suicide

Posted By:
raineN292-l Lock
raineN292-l
StarStarStar
i almost wanted to commit suicide but i didnt and it was a good thing. its bad if you commit suicide because you''re only 14 and you have a LONG life to live still. lol. someday something good will happen you just got to think positivley.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

I play guitar.
love anime.
love music.
what else is there yo say?

ALways bored.

suicide

Posted By:
ItalianGirl13 Lock
ItalianGirl13
StarStarStarStar
my god you''re 14 for crying out loud you got your whole freakin life ahead of you don''t put it all down the drain who knows what will happen in the future!xnbspx and btw u might upset ppl if u do commit suicide.xnbspx

skateboarding and baseball rock!

banana cow gr

also Hellslilangel!

i don''t have a friends list cause.................i just don''t want one

Well somebody told me
You had a boyfriend
Who looks like a girlfriend
That I had in February of last year
It''s not confidential
I''ve got potential

Date: 11/24/2005 5:15:12 PM
Author:
Sorry guys, unfortunately when we purge the old posts some of the more popular ones get deleted like Sabie''s Advice corner did the last time. We''ll try to give you a heads up the next time we do it.

suicide

Posted By:
raineN292-l Lock
raineN292-l
StarStarStar
ItalianGirl13- you are so right!

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

I play guitar.
love anime.
love music.
what else is there yo say?

ALways bored.

suicide

Posted By:
ItalianGirl13 Lock
ItalianGirl13
StarStarStarStar
thank you =D

skateboarding and baseball rock!

banana cow gr

also Hellslilangel!

i don''t have a friends list cause.................i just don''t want one

Well somebody told me
You had a boyfriend
Who looks like a girlfriend
That I had in February of last year
It''s not confidential
I''ve got potential

Date: 11/24/2005 5:15:12 PM
Author:
Sorry guys, unfortunately when we purge the old posts some of the more popular ones get deleted like Sabie''s Advice corner did the last time. We''ll try to give you a heads up the next time we do it.

suicide

Posted By:
Auby Chick Lock
Auby Chick
StarStarStarStarStar
I almost commited suicde and I''m only 10! I decided not to though even though I''m still not sure.

!@#$%^&*()Yes.......this is my SIGNATURE. Not SIGGY or SIGGIE. Need to go back to 2nd grade do we?
Anyways.....Auby Chick loves you SO much.....if you''re my favorite. WHICH NONE OF YOU ARE. Sorry.
If tomorrow is what you dread, what is there to be hopeful for?
"No Jesus, no peace. Know Jesus, know peace.

suicide

Posted By:
-Wind Element--l Lock
-Wind Element--l
StarStarStarStar
NO, NO, NO, NO AND NO!! Do NOT commit suicide. That is NOT the way to go!! That''s selfish, and it''s not the solution to your problems!! There is always a light at the end of the tunnel, believe me! I''ll show you the way out of THIS tunnel:

-i feel alone in school: Try talking to people, make friends. I used to feel so alone at my school too and now I''m really happy and have amazing friends.
-iv heard my parents talk about sending me to bording school just to get rid of me: You probably misheard them, your parents love you!
-my freinds ignore me: Those friends are not worth keeping! Make new friends I''m sure there is someone out there longing to have such a great friend as you!!
-my gf dumped me: She was probably not the one for you. There are many other girls and I know you''ll find that special someone one day.

I hope you feel better, and trust me, your life WILL get better!!

suicide

Posted By:
Adio_Kid52 Lock
Adio_Kid52
StarStarStar
DO NOT DO IT! Ive thought about it too, but just remember, you probably have it good. I do math and Reading in school that is 4 grades or so to high, and i try to fit skating into all my homework and studying. My friends xsome of em, some are REAL friends) ignore me mosta the time.

Think about the people of New York City, Pittsburgh, ect, that live on the streets! They have it bad, but they keep on rollin! YOU HAVE TO DO THAT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

Skate to live, Live to skate

suicide

Posted By:
Diss_lord-l Lock
Diss_lord-l
StarStarStar
Date: 10/7/2005 4:04:14 PM
Author:
i have seriously been thinking about it i meen seriously. my life sucks. i feel alone in school my. iv heard my parents talk about sending me to bording school just to get rid of me. my freinds ignore me. my gf dumped me. im not sure if im just starving for attention or deppresed i feel really bad. ive tried giving every one hints about how i feel but they all just ignore me. iv also thought about the pain i my put my parents through if did but it feels like it is the only way to solve my problem. ive tried counceling but she only said to get over it and thats it. can somone please help im serious here i dont know what to do please.

Look, dude, as tough as life may get, suicide is NOT the answer, my rents have split up, my mom cheated on my dad with his best friend, and belive me, tats hard to deal with, my Dog, Max, and my sister, Claire, is living with my mom, and he misses both deeply, same here with me, im living with my dad, my dad is trying to pay bills, a morgae xwhich my mom isnt paying yet even tho she still owns half the house) and hes not gettin any child support for me! and ive though of doin it, but honestly, its not worth it.

Take my adivce, and many others, and don''t do it, people do care for you, like me, and others that have posted here, because we care, we took the time to make a post.

Life may be rubbish now, but in 5 - 10 years tome, it WILL improvee.

Take care, and stay away from the sharp knife! honestly do, commiting suicide, well, lets just say, in the bible, if you commit suicide, its belived that you go to h.e.l.l, not heaven. So dont excpet a nice golden fancy excualtor to take ypu up there if you do try it. excpect red stair case, or something, and its only belived that that happens, nothings proveen. just what i belive! Now orries? anyway! is this the longest post ive made?

suicide

Posted By:
Diss_lord-l Lock
Diss_lord-l
StarStarStar
Date: 10/26/2005 6:43:10 PM
Author: Erased
Take a walk along a street of tears, and then pull the trigger. See how it feels.

Dude, you name should be used to its full potential. SHUT UP. Advice like that isnt wanted.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Old Taylor Swift or The New One??

write any kw members name

3 Facts About You!

Words! + Names! that start with an A

Words! + Names! that start with an A

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved

latest videos